Status
Not open for further replies.

MjnMixael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If no one has posted the stuff by my next paycheck, I'll be shelling out to get the Cyber Gadget and post it all myself.

EDIT: Ah screw it. Ordered my Cyber Gadget... if it's not done by the time it arrives, I'll post Gateway saves then. Will be a few weeks for shipping.

Axe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello,

Because nintendo updated to 8.0 I can not complete my pokedex (pokemon x/y) and I only need 4 off them.

Here they are:
035 melofee
036 mélodelfe
173 melo

357 tropius

548 Chlorobule
549 fragilady

599 tic
600 clic
601 cliticlic

If someone could help me with a gateway save file, I could complete the dex and share it with everybody.

Thank you,

Axe

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So basically I need 2 3DS system to do these?

If you are wanting to transfer things from the .3DS save to another cart or a .3DZ save, yes. The only exception would be if you wanted to takes gamesquest1's .3DZ save and expand on it. I haven't looked at it, but he did put a portion of the community save on it. He said that it doesn't include all of it, but it would allow you to go online and you can expand from there.

Edit: Ninja'ed. I actually was just mentioning you!

gamesquest1

Nabnut
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
If we do get some of the new unobtainable pokemon onto a community save I might expand on the. 3dz save, unless someone else carries on where I left off

KristianKenneth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
If you are wanting to transfer things from the .3DS save to another cart or a .3DZ save, yes. The only exception would be if you wanted to takes gamesquest1's .3DZ save and expand on it. I haven't looked at it, but he did put a portion of the community save on it. He said that it doesn't include all of it, but it would allow you to go online and you can expand from there.

Edit: Ninja'ed. I actually was just mentioning you!

Yeah, suck that I already have a save file. Also we can't rename the character if I use his savefile, right?

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If we do get some of the new unobtainable pokemon onto a community save I might expand on the. 3dz save, unless someone else carries on where I left off

I have the stuff on order. I hopefully will get it this week (assuming the seller that I bought it from follows through with the shipping option that I selected.) If I get it before anybody else, I will sling the other two on there, the .3DS file, or both.

Yeah, suck that I already have a save file. Also we can't rename the character if I use his savefile, right?

No. You cannot rename the character.

Reactions: KristianKenneth

MjnMixael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have a way to trade pokemon from the Gateway to something else, then you can backup your save first. Then load the community save and transfer what you want to keep to something else. Then reload your save back on.

Of course that all hinges on a way to trade pokemon to something else.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yeah you dont actually need to own 2 3ds's just need to know anyone with pokemon X or Y (can even be eshop or on a updated console...anything really), then you transfer the stuff you want to them, and have them trade it back to you when you switch back to the rom with your save on,

one more note, is you cant even trade locally on pokemon unless you have emunand 6.x or higher....if your still on 4.x you wont be able to do anything except play with the save

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The main problem that you face (and gamesquest1 and the other contributors can attest to) is that if you are only transferring a few, it isn't that bad. If your goal is to transfer whole boxes, then plug is the 3DS charger and prepare for a loooooooooooong, boring, mind numbing experience! :lol:

MjnMixael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The main problem that you face (and gamesquest1 and the other contributors can attest to) is that if you are only transferring a few, it isn't that bad. If your goal is to transfer whole boxes, then plug is the 3DS charger and prepare for a loooooooooooong, boring, mind numbing experience! :lol:

Indeed...

outlaw1994

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
im looking for the cyber gadget save editor software as i have a few 3ds reading device i would like to check and see if it works with them if anyone has the software can they pm a copy to then i will post my finding on what devices it worked with

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im looking for the cyber gadget save editor software as i have a few 3ds reading device i would like to check and see if it works with them if anyone has the software can they pm a copy to then i will post my finding on what devices it worked with

Do they work? Just curious

Cerecero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. It is en route and currently somewhere between JFK Airport and my house. It is supposed to get here this week.
Great, could you please add Hoppa and volcanion?

If i am correct the next update of gateway will support pokebank, when it does it will be possible to upload a complete save of cyber gadget to pokebank in classic mode then transfer them to A rom?

I know that the encryption of a retail catridge is different but i think pokebank will recognize the save of the retail save

Reactions: digipokemaster

SunnyDelacote

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Yes. It is en route and currently somewhere between JFK Airport and my house. It is supposed to get here this week.

woah that escalated quickly, i cant believe you are getting a cyber save gadget but still, even if you edit a the save, is gonna be possible to be used for everyone?
i hope you add a volcanon, and hoopa, and dont forget a shiny jirachi please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/TECN1Gm7j3A?si=XwYKYHKwxoMNdFqN