Hacking Pokemon X&Y flashcard community saves

Status
Not open for further replies.

outlaw1994

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
try right clicking on the rom and click properties and make sure readonly is unticked i had this prob as well and this is what worked for me

Reactions: Stinkytrees

Stinkytrees

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you sir are a genius. :nds:
I think that should be added to the 1st page to disseminate any future confusion that may arise for any other members

ETNWIND

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated CardTwo Save Tool, it now automatically remove read only attribute on rom file.

SunnyDelacote

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
nevermind, i'm really glad to see this working, sadly it doesnt work with 3dz, i hope in a future you can get it working
i'm sorry is this is too offtopic, but i want to know if someone tried this
for example you have your pokemon X rom, calling it PKX1.3dz and you get a legendary pokemon like a shiny mew, did someone tried to make a copy of the rom after saving? and calling it PKX2.3dz for example, and then going online and trade that mew, to your friend, so he can get back his mew, and you keeping it on your original game?
sorry if no one understands me, i dont speak english
maybe that would be another good way to distribute removed hidden pokemon...

Reactions: CyKoDeLiC

Axe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello,

Does anyone have a save file from pokemon x with following:Growlithe, Paras, Ponyta, Seel, Krabby, Drowzee, Hitmonlee, Tangela, Omanyte, Girafarig, Pineco, ...
These are pokemons you can't get in pokemon x/y and i'm using gateway and don't have a valid header.

Thank you,

Axe

Yoh874

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
will it be updated with the new pokemon that has been released like the paris vivillon with the pokeball pattern?? :D

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
will it be updated with the new pokemon that has been released like the paris vivillon with the pokeball pattern?? :D

Since this is only good for ROMs running with the .3DS format, work has pretty much ceased on the project since people have moved onto the .3DZ ROM so that they can get online. I have no immediate plans to update the files any further. Others may do so, but I haven't heard anybody wanting to do that yet.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Since this is only good for ROMs running with the .3DS format, work has pretty much ceased on the project since people have moved onto the .3DZ ROM so that they can get online. I have no immediate plans to update the files any further. Others may do so, but I haven't heard anybody wanting to do that yet.
i was actually contemplating making a .3dz version of the save using one of the public headers.......probably have to put the usual warning about using shared headers may be risky, but fingers crossed no bans happen with people using the public headers, then people could take the save online too :)

just depends if i can be bothered at some point XD

Reactions: anindividual

wischmob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hey gamesquest1,
would you be able to create a .3dz version if one supplies you with his own private header? because i´m interested in bringing some stuff contained in the save (items and the tradeable pokemons) onto my real Pokemon X cartridge, but i only have one 3DS, thus i have to use the GTS. I mainly use my .3dz Gateway dump for cloning ´n stuff, but i´d need a .3dz compatible variant of those savegames on first post to get those pokemon and items anywhere else.

marcoz9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hello would any of you would have a finished save of pokemon x or y that can upload please i was using retail but it got corrupted in classic mode thanks in advance

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello would any of you would have a finished save of pokemon x or y that can upload please i was using retail but it got corrupted in classic mode thanks in advance

Just to be clear, there have been some misconceptions about what these files can do. I want to just put this out there for guys who are just coming in and just in case you also are not aware of this.

You cannot use these files and restore them to a cart based or digital retail version of Pokemon X/Y. These can only be used on a Gateway ROM in the .3DS format only. Once you switch the format to .3DZ, they are then detected as corrupted.

In the end, these files can only be used on a ROM that can never go online. The only way to get these Pokemon off of the save and onto an online compatible ROM or retail version is to trade them one by one from the Gateway .3DS file to another game (.3DZ or retail.)

Finally, I'm sorry, but I do not have a completed one of these. Somebody may still have one, but these files were largely abandoned when we found that you could not use them with the new ROM format. Some people still stuck with them, so you might eventually find somebody who can help though.

marcoz9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
im aware that i cannot put them in mi retail card i was mainly use the save for breeding pokemon and thats a shame that this was dropped out it was a great help for us who coulnt get those pokemon but anyway thank you very much i will keep looking i hope somebody can help me out thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto