ROM Hack Pokemon X and Y Battle Analyzer

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

It's better to have a sense of humour and laugh at these things, and not be like the people who are still overreacting by this tool even when a solution came out already.

Even if the program of fierce waffle let you act like the Pegasus of Pokémon, the counterprogram of KazoWAR works like the friendship symbol of Tea, so there's nothing to worry about.

Thanks RemixDeluxe for the comparison.

moozy

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
You can really see what Pokemon they have and what moves they make? It's like being psychic... :wtf:
I wonder if I've ever been the victim of this? It's unlikely because it's probably pretty rare right?

Nah, this probably has been going on behind the scenes. They just didn't release the information

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Do not worry guys. I had successful test runs with a jammer program. it spams the other 3ds with false information causing the program to say im picking a random move every second. just gotta scramble the team preview and i will release it.
And so it begins

Edit. Read the neogaf thread. Hilarious and exactly the sort of fine whine I savour these days. My thanks for the link.

Edit 2. Later that evening.
Followed up on this all over the internet... I never knew there were so many pokemon forums. Now suffering a fine whine overload.

Reactions: finkmac

Geren

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Spain
131563-welp.png

It begins.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ok so now both moves and team preview is spammed with false information even before you pick if you want to use party or battle box. its probably going to be bundled with Instacheck.

Any attempts to make it appear like legit traffic (even as far as replay type things) or would this be the sort of thing a basic filter could take out?

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any attempts to make it appear like legit traffic (even as far as replay type things) or would this be the sort of thing a basic filter could take out?
it works in its current state, will see what happens next. I am hopeing gamefreak makes a patch that encrypts all the p2p packets.

~.~

Super Lurker
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, luckily I know how to stop this. I'm not going to buy the game.

It's not worth playing online if I have to set up some kind of jammer on my computer to prevent people from seeing all of my moves and team.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Well, luckily I know how to stop this. I'm not going to buy the game.

It's not worth playing online if I have to set up some kind of jammer on my computer to prevent people from seeing all of my moves and team.

Or wait for GF to fix it, right ?

Professor Nick

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
With the help of the data released on decrypting PKX's and a lot of trial and error, I was able to make this.
vX855pg.png

I am hoping the release of this, along with its source code will further influence the exploitation of Pokemon X and Y and possibly help us get even a little closer to injecting pokemon.
Source : Removed
Binary : Removed

You are clever... Quite intelligent I might even add. But let me tell you something, you are the biggest arsehole I've had the displeasure to know. You've ruined a perfectly good game even further than it already had been. This game was already exploited by projectpokemon.org as they are attempting to engineer a 6th Generation PokeGen. But you aren't helping matters by exploiting this game even further. You have ruined this game further than it already has been.

I hope you're happy with what you've done. And I also hope Nintendo fixes this and they shut down this shithole community as a price for what you've done...

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
You are clever... Quite intelligent I might even add. But let me tell you something, you are the biggest arsehole I've had the displeasure to know. You've ruined a perfectly good game even further than it already had been. This game was already exploited by projectpokemon.org as they are attempting to engineer a 6th Generation PokeGen. But you aren't helping matters by exploiting this game even further. You have ruined this game further than it already has been.

I hope you're happy with what you've done. And I also hope Nintendo fixes this and they shut down this shithole community as a price for what you've done...

They did :tpi:

Scorpiopt

Trophies
XP
Country

dude you need a chill pill really

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol