ROM Hack Pokemon X and Y Battle Analyzer

Hozu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks. I appreciate the kind words. Now it's time to work on injection!
Considering the hostility and downvotes you've received on reddit, I'm amazed that you thought it was a good idea to post this elsewhere. It's clear that you WANT people to cheat, because if you didn't, you'd be sending this exploit to Nintendo/GameFreak directly.

It's people like you who ruin games for everyone else.

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically, it's a viewer to view the opponents team attack/moves. If someone uses this and checks the opponents team Pokemon. Then people will disconnect. :(

Thunder Hawk

Firefox Master Race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for adding another piece of software to my collection. It'll be fun playing around with this program. ;)

Anyway, at least you tried to remove the links. It'll be a disaster if this gets too wide spread.

xyzman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Considering the hostility and downvotes you've received on reddit, I'm amazed that you thought it was a good idea to post this elsewhere. It's clear that you WANT people to cheat, because if you didn't, you'd be sending this exploit to Nintendo/GameFreak directly.

It's people like you who ruin games for everyone else.

At least this guy has balls unlike Smealum who didn't share any results of his hack with community. And sending "exploit" to Game Freak? Is it people's money or privacy under risk? If you want fair battles, go to Smogon or Pokemon Online.

Hozu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
At least this guy has balls unlike Smealum who didn't share any results of his hack with community. And sending "exploit" to Game Freak? Is it people's money or privacy under risk? If you want fair battles, go to Smogon or Pokemon Online.
If I want to play the game fairly, I should... play some borderline illegal hackjob simulator instead of the real game I bought? Nice logic there.

Considering that this kind of exploit has probably been possible in the past two generations as well, why has nobody done it up until now? Oh yes, because it's cheating in a competitive setting.

Reactions: Deleted-236924

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Thank god, there are still a few people around, that dont treat playing kiddie pokemon games like its the be all and end all :) ....... Obviously not in this thread though

Kane49

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Haha,

Combine this with the Shiny Pokemon finder and write a bot that wins every single online battle because not only is it acting with perfect information on the Pokemon but also precognition on what move the opponent uses.

Oh you will switch into Blaziken? let me activate trick room :P

Geren

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Spain
Thank god, there are still a few people around, that dont treat playing kiddie pokemon games like its the be all and end all :) ....... Obviously not in this thread though

I'm gonna go ahead and reply to this obvious inflammatory post: if you don't own the game, you shouldn't talk. If you do, you should know that battling is one of the core aspects of this "kiddie" game. A game bought by millions to enjoy this feature, not to be hacked by someone and ruin the experience.

felipeshaman

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Good job single-handedly ruining online play for the game. I seriously hope a patch for this comes soon enough, which I believe it will, since nintendo plans to host world-wide wifi tournaments within the game, and they take this stuff really seriously.

isaac52

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stop going against Fierce Waffle, if it were released it wouldn't ruin online, because not 100% of people will use it. Maybe 5% or smaller

I don't think you understand that even if a minority uses a gamebreaking hack, it still invalidates the ladder and general competitive play because the people at the top will likely be cheaters. This is overall a negative hack, beyond the fact it's technically a breakthrough, it doesn't contribute anything to anyone's enjoyment of the game but cheaters. And I hope it gets patched.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I myself don't support a program like this, but I was actually surprised at the hostility in this topic. We're on a website of cheats/hacks for Pokemon, we can add Pokemon to our game with relative ease in most generations of Pokemon(this one will have the option soon enough), and we can edit the IVs and EVs of a Pokemon through Pokemon editing programs. I guess this is where we draw the line. Feels weird to me since most people complaining here have probably added a Pokemon to their game at one point.

"Time to spawn in X Pokemon with perfect EVs and IVs... this cheating bastard better not look at my moves!"

Reactions: Margen67

Geren

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Spain
Stop going against Fierce Waffle, if it were released it wouldn't ruin online, because not 100% of people will use it. Maybe 5% or smaller

It's alredy out. It's been advertised in reddit, 4chan, here, and who knows were else. The percentage of people using it now doesn't matter, the thing is, it will eventually reach a wider audience because that's what the author wants. What's the point of battling if you'll eventually lose against many people who can see your every move? Would you play in a poker tournament if you knew there's a group of people who can see your cards without you knowing when and how?

Thanks. I appreciate the kind words. Now it's time to work on injection!

Funny thing is, gamefreak is going to find about this sooner or later, and patching this will mean stronger security, specially against these methods now public. Releasing something so fundamentally broken will only make your injections efforts much more difficult. congrats.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.