• Froakie

Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
not enough new pokemon, only about half the pokemon in general will be available without transfering, transfering comes way too late, i dont wanna live on this planet anymore p-p

ImNotSkilled

The Pokéman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not enough new pokemon, only about half the pokemon in general will be available without transfering, transfering comes way too late, i dont wanna live on this planet anymore p-p

I'm honestly not quite too sure how to feel about this. They definitely went with quality over quantity. I believe we are just over thinking this, it's not like we aren't getting brand new region to explore with loads of new and cool things to do, we need to appreciate the fact that we are getting a fantastic game that we will all for sure love.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well, exploring is a pretty big word. i mean, arkham city gave you lots to explore too. but really, if it wasnt for the riddler, there wouldn't be much reason to explore the town at all.
its not like i can't appreciate the good things or something. i love how trading and battling others seems to be much easier and intuitive now, but without new pokemon, there is just something missing. I mean, I think, we're at 18 megas and 70 new pokemon? that sounds ok at first, but then, if you take away evolutions and just go by species, we're at 35 I believe. 35 new species of pokemon really seems a bit low. And there really wont be much more than that, at least if we base that assumption on zygardes pokedex number 718. Lets say theres another mew like pokemon afterwards, that brings us from 649 pokemon to 719, making a 70 pokemon difference... thats really the lowest they've ever gone.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Z legendary revealed.
0iyCAb7h.jpg

GSKunvoh.jpg

qY9MUwph.jpg

As for the number of new pkm for this generation, people are saying that it's piratically all there is. So this pkm may be the last leak concerning new pokemon if we leaked them all.
I-dont-believe-you.gif

Should this be the Z legendary from XYZ trio?
While Xerneas and Yevital look really stately and definetly have that "legendary aura",
this looks like a bad fusion of a cobra and a fly.

PS: I'm not saying I don't believe in what you say, but I find it hard to believe this is real.

Reactions: MAXLEMPIRA

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
A bit unrelated, but:
Levels of Hype for Pokemon games
Red/Blue: Non Existant
Gold/Silver: New Pokemon game yaaay~
Crystal: MOVING SPRIIIIITES *o*
Ruby/Sapphire: New Gen The moving sprites are gone.
Fire Red/Leaf Green: I can be like big brother now!
Emerald: Oh my god. CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT BECAUSE THE ROOF IS BURNING DOWN TONIGHT.
Diamond/Pearl: Graphics. *o*
Platinum: Meh
Heartgold/Soulsilver: NOSTALGIA AND GRAPHIIIICS
Black/White: MOVING SPRITES DURING BATTLES?!?!?!
Black/White 2: Why no Hoenn remake?
Pokemon X and Y: OH MY GOD CALL THE MARINES BECAUSE SHIT’S GONNA GO DOWN. GRAPHICS AND MOVING SPRITES AND NEW POKEMON AND THE ADVENTURE AND AND AND~
*lol they don't even use sprites anymore*

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I agree. I mean, sure, we "only" get about 70 totally new Pokemon (there's also the 18 Mega ones), but who knows if that Z one really is the last one in the Pokedex? For all we know there might be a couple more legendaries coming.
I for one am far too excited about X/Y to care about the number of new Pokemon, 70 is enough as it is imo. Hell, who knows if there won't just come new ones via Spotpass?

Sonia

Resident Bikini Gal
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree. I mean, sure, we "only" get about 70 totally new Pokemon (there's also the 18 Mega ones), but who knows if that Z one really is the last one in the Pokedex? For all we know there might be a couple more legendaries coming.
I for one am far too excited about X/Y to care about the number of new Pokemon, 70 is enough as it is imo. Hell, who knows if there won't just come new ones via Spotpass?

That would be a pretty interesting feature... But I wonder if it's possible?

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
People...there are around 700 Pokemon, deal with the ones we have already...I don't see Gen Six having less new Pokemon being a bad thing. I'm excited to go through an all new region, with all new features!

That's actually an amazing thing in my opinion, there are far too many Pokémon.
Creating a minimal amount for every generation seems just perfect.
There is no need to make 150+ pokemons every gen if they're gonna be unnoriginal and with bad design
(I'm not saying about any specific gen having shitty pokemons, all gens have)

Having fewer new pokemons also makes it possible for older pokemons to be more explored.
If every gen from now on have 80 pokemons or less, that's definetly a step foward.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I believe Zygardes ability is pretty much all the proof you need for it to be the thrid legendary. It's like rayquaza, canceling out the other two.

I also think they said already that they werent going to add locations or pokemon later on (even though they could)

And there is always a need to do more Pokemon. Always. Its not like the old pokemon were ever forgotten or outshined completely except for that very brief moment in BW1 where they weren't available until later. At least when they were good. Its also ironic considering the late arrival of the transfer apps...

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Considering how they decided to change the numbering system in BW/Gen5 by placing Victini at 000 (for reason I still do not know other than the fact that they just did), so I wouldn't be surprised if the said Z-legendary isn't the last one. And that is IF that is the Z-legendary. Plus who knows how many other legendaries we are gonna get this time round?

Reactions: signz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Intel UHD 4000