• Total voters

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I don't think so. As all other games, you can get only the X and Y Pokemon (via trade for exclusives). You can't trade from B/W/B2/W2 -> X/Y as the PokeBank FAQs says.

You can read more here

err what?
The link says that you can use Poke Transporter for BW and BW2 --> bank --> XY
The Kalos Pokedex has only 3 times ~100 pokemon in it. so I guess there'll be about 300-400 pokemon left to transfer.
But each of the 3 kalos dex contain 150 (3*150 = 450) approx. 300 more pokemon required.
I'm assuming that after the mountain dex there will be the Elite 4 and then the National Dex.
Is there any knowledge to the pokemon you can get external to the 3 kalos dex?

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
err what?
The link says that you can use Poke Transporter for BW and BW2 --> bank --> XY

But each of the 3 kalos dex contain 150 (3*150 = 450) approx. 300 more pokemon required.
I'm assuming that after the mountain dex there will be the Elite 4 and then the National Dex.
Is there any knowledge to the pokemon you can get external to the 3 kalos dex?

Yeah, I base what I said on, i believe the spanish review? It said the three dexes consist of more than 100 pokemon each. I didn't hear any clearer number than that though. I'd say, once the kalos dexes are filled, you'll have everything catchable in x/y (minus one elusive event legedary).

According to the reviews, the region is supposed to be bigger than anything before it, so we may or may not get at least some kind of post E4 content. Maybe even a piece of story here or there. Don't expect too much though, after all, its still pokemon. And it does focus a bit more on battling and trading other people, so maybe thats your post game content this time around

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
X&Y Pokemon League Champion

919466_305982936208088_751624627_o.jpg

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well, being honest here, I actually wish we didn't knew as much about the whole stats and training mechanics as we do. It does lead to pretty strong imbalance between casual and non casual gamers, that eventually puts off many of those casuals from wanting to play online.

and few of those casuals have the patience to invest the needed time between e4 and being able to play competitively without feeling bored.
you dont just IV / nature / Attack / Ability breed and EV train 6 pokemon in half a day after all.

Ironically, for being one of the most praised, Gen 2 is one of the most forgotten regions by Game Freak. :rolleyes:

it only got its own remake after all...

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
At least insomnia is a step up from pressure.
Not sure if I think its speed stat is a little lackluster though, considering its L70 and in mega form. A neutral untrained mewtwos speed in normal form is somewhere between 180 and 200.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
wait what really? some character that is not your rival and not evil, but keeps interacting with you through the story is the champ again?
i'd like to have a rival as champ again... or maybe even... a random rival.
Imagine that, the champ being variable due to champs are variable like that.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
oh my Makiman, did you not learn how to edit your posts? I saw multiple double posts from yours lately. ;-;

ot: My hype level died for this game. Will still get both but I dunno if I will play em to death. ^_^

Reactions: signz and Nxenz

Naridar

Excelsior!
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
curley12 (and other noobs):
Learn to use the F***ING SPOILER TAGS!

This is why misdemeanor (especially spoilering) in this topic should be quick-rewarded with at least a temporary ban.

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

This is why misdemeanor (especially spoilering) in this topic should be quick-rewarded with at least a temporary ban.

I disagree. This topic has always been about discussing and digging up as much information about Pokémon X&Y as possible. It's only natural for spoilers to be in this thread (as it comes with new information). It's the only reason I come to this thread too.

This thread has been around since January so everyone should be fully aware of that by now. If you do not like spoilers, then I suggest not coming into this thread. I mean, what is so important in this thread for you to read less then a week from launch? All there is to this topic is ponies, random trolling and spoilers.

It's up to you what you do with it, don't blame others for spoiling when you can choose to not enter this thread.

Chiejina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Oh quit crying. You've seen how this thread has been going.
And its a damn link. You didnt have to click it.

What he spoiled the name of the Champion... cause it probably has such a deep connection with the games story.
The worst it does is take away 1 second of surprise if you actually encounter the champion before end game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I'm not doing ok, everywhere I go I see sex