Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

MrAnalysis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
BTW it is still possible to hack pokemon and transfer the save to retail cart or transfer the pokemon to a retail cart of white/black then just upload to pokebank and copy to x or y.

The only issue would be producing money and items as items get taken off anything traded to pokebank. So no transferring pokemon holding valuable items to sell or masterballs/rare candys.

But yep instead of make pokemon online/phone and send to game you now have another step of making pokemon and placing it on retail white/black and transfering to poke bank then to game.

You will still get plenty of hacked pokemon to battle with ;)

Poketard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BTW it is still possible to hack pokemon and transfer the save to retail cart or transfer the pokemon to a retail cart of white/black then just upload to pokebank and copy to x or y.

The only issue would be producing money and items as items get taken off anything traded to pokebank. So no transferring pokemon holding valuable items to sell or masterballs/rare candys.

But yep instead of make pokemon online/phone and send to game you now have another step of making pokemon and placing it on retail white/black and transfering to poke bank then to game.

I think i'll just join a group that only uses gen 6 Pokemon, or somethin'

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Nope, its confirmed that you can't transfer pokegen'd pokemons in XY.

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cute little Noivern pre-evo

fSGSwi5.png
That's the cutest Pokemon I have ever seen.

MrAnalysis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Nope, its confirmed that you can't transfer pokegen'd pokemons in XY.

Nope it has not been all that has been said is hacked pokemon cant be transferred. Most likely this is the whole "Bad EGG" thing that happens with games like pokemon battle revelations.

Nothing stopping you catching a pokemon from correct area and season/time for real and maxing it out changing EV'S it would appear just as legit as the real thing. Same with Event pokemon nothing stopping you trading them over also.

It would not be possible to tell the difference depending how they are made there would be no way for this to be stopped. Sure the odd few that were caught in wrong reason or had wrong moves and stuff would not work but if made correct they will transfer just fine.

Think about it.. You catch a level 70 Pokemon legit and trade it all is fine. Now how about catch that level 70 pokemon ev train it for real and trade it... fine right? Now take that level 70 pokemon and EV train it with say pokegen. If you put the pokegen pokemon next to the one you did yourself you could not tell the difference they would be the exact same no difference at all.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to get a decent plan to EV train some Pokemon for a competition team I'm going to make for Gen 6, and since only 2 of them are actually gen 6 monsters, I'm going to go ahead and prepare them in Gen V
Smogon has all the articles you need to read up on. Serebii will have all of the calculators for your calculations. Both have active forums for discussion on IV/EV training.

Reactions: TyBlood13

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Z legendary revealed.
0iyCAb7h.jpg

GSKunvoh.jpg

qY9MUwph.jpg

As for the number of new pkm for this generation, people are saying that it's piratically all there is. So this pkm may be the last leak concerning new pokemon if we leaked them all.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Z legendary revealed.
0iyCAb7h.jpg

GSKunvoh.jpg

qY9MUwph.jpg

As for the number of new pkm for this generation, people are saying that it's piratically all there is. So this pkm may be the last leak concerning new pokemon if we leaked them all.
IS THAT Z? OMG OMG OMG OMG Wooooooooot! Now I really wouldn't mind a 3rd version with this guy :D

Reactions: MAXLEMPIRA

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice