Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh quit crying. You've seen how this thread has been going.
And its a damn link. You didnt have to click it.

What he spoiled the name of the Champion... cause it probably has such a deep connection with the games story.
The worst it does is take away 1 second of surprise if you actually encounter the champion before end game.

Yeah well some of us care about that second of surprise that makes the game better.
You wanna play every single game knowing exactly what happens? Whats the point.

Dont be an ass and learn to be sensitive.

I need to ignore this thread from now, too many inept people who dont care about the ones who like to play a game, not read a game

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah well some of us care about that second of surprise that makes the game better.

I need to ignore this thread from now, too many inept people who dont care about the ones who like to play a game, not read a game

And then Black-Ice said he was going to ignore a Pokemon thread!!! :rofl2:

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seriously doubt I will remember the champion's name by the time next week comes. Unless the name was something ridiculous.
Right now I'm trying to get my friend to name his chespin "BIG ZAM" for next week.

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

well, don´t like to know everything about a game, but there are games that its good to know, like, which pokemons are going to be in the game( not very specific) , which teams are available to play, which guns are unlockable, which fighters can you unlock, Etc...

however, i don´t like to spoil someone´s surprise, i hate when people do this to me.....

D

Deleted User

It would be the best to post leaked stuff there than here.

And that's exactly why I posted it there than here. Someone should ask the thread mod to post a link to it in the first post though, so that if people don't care about spoilers, they can always just click it for more info if they don't know about that thread.

Reactions: GamerzHell9137

Chiejina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Nah i think he overacted. It was just a name. He didn't need to click the link.
Oh look at that, I dont even remember what the name was anymore lol.

I'm usually never an ass and don't believe i was one then.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Looks like ToysRUs will be also breaking the Street Date. This is today Ad. It says "Disponibles este Martes en la Tiendas" which translate to 'Available this Tuesday on Store'

1379667_216301895160943_213609532_n.png

I got the physical ad and it also say it. Wake me up on Tuezzzzzzzzzzz...

Will let you know guys. *IF* they sell them to me I'll be using the Promo BIGI40%OFF and will be buying both. But will only use Y. If anyone wanna get X early let me know.

Reactions: MAXLEMPIRA

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I got the physical ad and it also say it. Wake me up on Tuezzzzzzzzzzz...

Will let you know guys. *IF* they sell them to me I'll be using the Promo BIGI40%OFF and will be buying both. But will only use Y. If anyone wanna get X early let me know.

Geezers man stop DOUBLE POSTING AND EDIT YOUR POST ONCE. It is way easier for everyone ^_^ if you want post count go and spam somewhere else. :P

ot: I agree with nxenz on Delphox ^-^ Fennekin for me!! ^o^

D

Deleted User

curley12 (and other noobs):
Learn to use the F***ING SPOILER TAGS!

This is why misdemeanor (especially spoilering) in this topic should be quick-rewarded with at least a temporary ban.

Haha Hows That For A Spoiler??? Muhahahaha :ha:

Reactions: Langin

Chiejina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like ToysRUs will be also breaking the Street Date. This is today Ad. It says "Disponibles este Martes en la Tiendas" which translate to 'Available this Tuesday on Store'

1379667_216301895160943_213609532_n.png

Is this in every Toys R Us? Also what tuesday are they talking about? Before or after 12th. I cant imagine them breaking street date as a whole corporation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Hide a dictionary in your sleeve