• Total voters

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm sure we will get a hint video in this week's Pokemon Smash show for the following week's episode. But Corocoro might leak around the same day on the 12th so double news. :P

I'm hoping to see the overworld again.

Guys, only 4 months till release now. We know nothing. O_O from now on we are going to get more feedback I guess.

Reactions: Sagat

hhs

You will not like the outcome of this encounter
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sure we will get a hint video in this week's Pokemon
Guys, only 4 months till release now. We know nothing. O_O from now on we are going to get more feedback I guess.
5 Months. October right?

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sure we will get a hint video in this week's Pokemon Smash show for the following week's episode. But Corocoro might leak around the same day on the 12th so double news. :P

I'm hoping to see the overworld again.

This is exactly what Im looking forward to, I also want some more info on wether character customisation is going to to implemented... Its going to be a long 5 months.

Reactions: Dead End

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is exactly what Im looking forward to, I also want some more info on wether character customisation is going to to implemented... Its going to be a long 5 months.
The first glimpse of the overworld was kinda bad, crappy textures, low polygons and dryness. It's been 4/5 months since then. Kinda expecting some improvements.

It's passable, but there's room for improvement.

Reactions: Dead End

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
The first glimpse of the overworld was kinda bad, crappy textures, low polygons and dryness. It's been 4/5 months since then. Kinda expecting some improvements.

It's passable, but there's room for improvement.
Yeah the textures were really really crap in that trailer, I dont see them upgrading them much though.

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah the textures were really really crap in that trailer, I dont see them upgrading them much though.
Maybe, then again the past Pokemon games hardly changed due to the 2D nature and perfection. Now it's full 3D they can totally optimise it, to make the graphics crisper with finishing touches. It looks ugly.

The battle scene looks incredible nevertheless.

Relax, bro, I'm just teasing
The topic is half dead, so nothing better then start flamming
Honestly, I kinda like 6th gen, it has some nice dual-types:
Ghost-Fire, Dark-Steel, Ground-Ghost...
We are getting awesome types once again. XD

Personally I would love flying/fighting type Pokemon.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Like the calm before the storm this thread will soon be resurrected by the newest info leak...and then ...the pokeflood.

That's true, but I think it's boring to have such few news and suddenly a lot of info is thrown once.
For me it would be better if Gamefreak/Nintendo released a info once a week.

We are getting awesome types once again. XD

I hope so. I'd pay to see a fire/water pokémon.
I also hope it's true that there will be a fairy type, I was expecting light, but that's alright too.

FireSeel

Trophies
XP
Country
It would be cool if you could travel to different regions from past games. They could even make them paid DEC, and I'd buy them.

DaniPoo

Trophies
XP
Country
Im actually a Little afraid that some of you guys might be over 20 years old and really serious about pokemon. :S
I admit that I play pokemon casually from time to time for the nostalgia. But im not taking these new games as seriosly as some of you guys.

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
Im actually a Little afraid that some of you guys might be over 20 years old and really serious about pokemon. :S
I admit that I play pokemon casually from time to time for the nostalgia. But im not taking these new games as seriosly as some of you guys.
I'm turning 24 in June, and I don't give a rats ass what anyone thinks. My friends, my workout buddies, and the guys at the shop all know and they don't care either.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: cool. What games?