• Total voters

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Since non-fighting Pokemon can use Brick Break, it's not a definitive sign that Sylveon is a fighting type. And tbh, I do not find it looking like a Fighting type. Damn you Sylveon. TELL ME WHAT TYPE YOU ARE *flips table* inb4 faeriezzzz

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
FAIRIES

SYLVEON IS MAI FAIRY BRO
THAT SHIT DUN LOOK LIKE NO FIGHTING TYPE. GET IT RIGHT YO

WHEN X&Y COMES OUT I'M GONNA RIDE INTO BATTLE WITH MY SHINING HORSE XERNEAS AND WIPE YOU ALL

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It'd be a pretty epic troll though.

250.gif

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Sooner or later they will have to tell is what anti-ageing cream Ash uses... he has lived through whole f**ing ages and eras without gaining so much as a year, where's the logic behind that eh?
He hit puberty, at least.

Don't you know Japanese people don't have facial hair unless they become outcasts (upon which they grow a full beard) or evil (goatee)?

Reactions: Mollycule

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Sooner or later they will have to tell is what anti-ageing cream Ash uses... he has lived through whole f**ing ages and eras without gaining so much as a year, where's the logic behind that eh?
At the expense of never being the very best? Or never catching a single legendary despite seeing 10362946204746820474 already? Yea, I think I'll pass :P

Mollycule

Add me on osu~
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
At the expense of never being the very best? Or never catching a single legendary despite seeing 10362946204746820474 already? Yea, I think I'll pass :P
Catching 'em all is like one of those things only a forgotten soul would do in a world where there's nothing interesting left but that to do.

He also can't catch 'em all because in some of the games it shows fossils and relics of Pokemon dead long ago, and I'm pretty sure he can't catch 'em...

It's a subjective quest really, because he could 'not' ever even by Pokemon logic catch 'em all.

EDIT: Also, catching 'em all could cause an apocalypse, there are some pokemon which do MORE than merely be themselves and DO contribute greatly to the elements and atmosphere. which without them (caught) would cause chaos.

avran89

ALWB 4 LIFE!!! MOOSE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ash uses Tauros Jizz, hence the reason why Ash has a heard of Tauros with Prof. Oak.

beta4attack

Trophies
XP
Country
New rumour, guys:
I can confirm that this month's CoroCoro has a feature on the long-rumored Fairy-type, although the Japanese name of the Type is "Yosei", so I am uncertain if this means that Hiro was necessarily correct.

Sylveon is a pure-Yosei Type Pokemon, and is known as the Maryoku Pokemon, "Magical Charm". The attack shown in the trailers for the Mini-Movie is called Mirakuru Hou, "Miracle Cannon", and is said to heal the opposing Pokemon, yet greatly reduces their Attack and Special Attack.

Clefairy, Togepi, Jigglypuff, Audino, Chansey, Skitty, and Dunsparce are shown with their "Normal" Type changed to Yosei Type. The magazine mentions that a recent event in the Pokemon World has awakened a long-ago sealed power, explaining the Type Change. More Pokemon are said to awaken to this power, hinting at additional Type changes.

A Type Chart is shown displaying how Yosei Matches Up.
- Yosei is immune to Dark and Dragon
- Yosei is weak to Psychic, Poison, Bug, and Ghost
- Yosei resists Fire, Water, Ground, and Flying.
- No Type is weak to Yosei.
- Fire, Water, Ground, and Flying resist Yosei.
- No Type is immune to Yosei.
Don't ask me for a source, it was sourceless in the Serebii rumoured/unconfirmed thread.
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showth...EMENT-Pokemon-XY-RUMORS-amp-FAKE-SCANS-Threadhttp://Serebii

Reactions: VMM

Lanlan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When's the new CoroCoro gonna be out?

edit: also, pretty much every Pokemon rumor I've ever read turned out to be false. So I'm not believing this.

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New rumour, guys:
A Type Chart is shown displaying how Yosei Matches Up.
- Yosei is immune to Dark and Dragon
- Yosei is weak to Psychic, Poison, Bug, and Ghost
- Yosei resists Fire, Water, Ground, and Flying.
- No Type is weak to Yosei.
- Fire, Water, Ground, and Flying resist Yosei.
- No Type is immune to Yosei.

If true, Fairy type would be the ultimate dragon counter!

Chansey would wall Garchomp all day with eviolite.

Corocoro should leak by Sunday at the latest, so we'll know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Veho, let @AncientBoi fix it