Votes: 197 36.7%

• Total voters

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hey you guys, how much to you take to finish a PKMN game?? which one to you think was the most difficult for you to complete it?? and... How much to you think it will take until you the beat X/Y Version?? just curiosity :3
gba hack Pokemon Snakewood forced me to day care centre my pokemon and ride up and down on my bike. for teh levels ;o;

Reactions: MAXLEMPIRA

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hey you guys, how much to you take to finish a PKMN game?? which one to you think was the most difficult for you to complete it?? and... How much to you think it will take until you the beat X/Y Version?? just curiosity :3

imo they all easy but, its normally takes about 30 hours to complete a game, by which i mean win the league, but i normally play on, and do other stuff. for X/Y we dont know yet.

Reactions: MAXLEMPIRA

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
BW2 took me around 20 hours which includes some side quests and talking to most of the NPCs. But I would assume that X and Y will be bigger. Best guess.... 35-40 hours maybe? It's really hard to say given how little we know about it as of now.

DiabloStorm

Anti-Semantic Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
BW2 took me around 20 hours which includes some side quests and talking to most of the NPCs. But I would assume that X and Y will be bigger. Best guess.... 35-40 hours maybe? It's really hard to say given how little we know about it as of now.
lol wow i usually clock over 100 hours, do you even play, bro? :P

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I think the good to bad ratio between Pokémon designs has always stayed relatively the same throughout the series generations. D&P Pokémon were the weakest and B&W is somewhere above that as it has some of my favorite designs in the series.

qm.gif
1bjxm.jpg

DiabloStorm

Anti-Semantic Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
i usually lose about 2-4 times to every gym leader.......
Since Black I stopped playing the traditional way, maybe that's why, I choose 6 starters that I want so I have a good team (all at level 1 within legitimate means) Other than that IDK. Shouldn't be too different. I never start with Legendary pokemon, btw.

Right now I have 152:34 time clocked (not to mention saves and reloads for various things like capturing legendaries) I still haven't captured kyurem yet, and there are only a few things left to do in game as far as non repeatable events go.

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
Read the rest of the posts so you don't end up looking stupid next time.

ok I'll help you
I dislike Vanilluxe, a lot,
Also Trubbish is about on par with Koffing for me, he isn't even close to being the worst design in BW, it's just a standard pokémon. Now a mushroom with a pokéball hat and a sperm thing on the other hand... (or a mustache jelly, pig bat or spinning gears for that matter) Trubbish is GOD compared to those.

Reactions: TyBlood13 and Nxenz

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Read the rest of the posts so you don't end up looking stupid next time.

Relax, bro, I'm just teasing :P
The topic is half dead, so nothing better then start flamming :tpi:
Honestly, I kinda like 6th gen, it has some nice dual-types:
Ghost-Fire, Dark-Steel, Ground-Ghost...

Reactions: Eerpow

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: yassssss i love emerald