Gaming Pokemon Sun and Moon cartridges are out!!!!

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: fodder

Zan'

2F88744FEED717856386400A44BBA4B9CA62E76A32C715D4F
Trophies
XP
Country
In any case he's 100% referring to HANS for people who have bought the game and once the seed is out, and nothing further. Encryption doesn't work that way, you can't do magic on it and bypass security measures unless the measures were flawed in the first place. Even if people grab files off eShop, they're encrypted until the seed releases.

Maybe never meant to claim anythibg else. But I honestly also don't really care currently.

Encryption can always be broken.
If I get AES right you decrypt something using a seed and running that over everythng so your stuff makes sense again.

This also means you can reverse this to encrypt something. And therefore you can also calculate the seed if you have the decrypted and encrypted part.
However the seed is only 128Bit. Meaning you don't need a full encrypt and a full decrypt to replicate the seed.

Given you know exactly where a certain thing is you should be able to reverse the seed on a smaller scale.

Nothing to do with Pokémon in particular. Not wanting to claim anything.
Just my understanding of this encryption stuff.

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its going insane in 4chan

Theres a guy that literally c*me on a popplio plush.
Yup, lurantis is getting BTFO because everyone knows he has it on a flashcart, and he's been lying this whole time. even sciresm went out of his way to call his ass out

D

Deleted User

Well someone on VP launched a MEGA file with 3.0gGB...someone to test?
Or how can i know if it's legit without instaling on the console...
I'm in the discord chat, that's just a pre-load as far as we know. Somebody is running it through Decrypt9 right now.

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm interested to see sciresm call him out. You got an image?
upload_2016-11-7_22-27-21.png

This is his trip

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Anyone here?