Gaming Pokemon Sun and Moon cartridges are out!!!!

Audino

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I will buy a card-copy of Pokemon Moon on the 23th, is it safe to move my save from the Lurantis leaked Pokémon moon to the card or is Nintendo able to detect the save coming from a leaked dump?

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
I will buy a card-copy of Pokemon Moon on the 23th, is it safe to move my save from the Lurantis leaked Pokémon moon to the card or is Nintendo able to detect the save coming from a leaked dump?
Should be fine if you haven't been online with that save file. I don't know about cases where you did go online with the save file

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
i did install the Lurantis Pokemon moon leak but never went online. i played a little.

what should i do to not get banned?

just uninstall the game. or any extra steps?

AydenTheKilla

Garchomp King
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did install the Lurantis Pokemon moon leak but never went online. i played a little.

what should i do to not get banned?

just uninstall the game. or any extra steps?
do not, i repeat, DO NOT GO ONLINE WITH THE LEAKED SUN AND MOON.

Back up saves

Open fbi and go to titles. Find old sun and moon delete titles and tickets.

Go to system settings and delete extra data

Install from Freeshop. Youre good to go

Reactions: Flame

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
do not, i repeat, DO NOT GO ONLINE WITH THE LEAKED SUN AND MOON.

Back up saves

Open fbi and go to titles. Find old sun and moon delete titles and tickets.

Go to system settings and delete extra data

Install from Freeshop. Youre good to go

i'm still pretty sure they just banned people that connected to their servers before the release.
they banned people with actual carts, though only a few, and mainly people who identified to their servers as playing a digital copy, when no digital copy was available.

MegaKyurem

WAAALUIGI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm still pretty sure they just banned people that connected to their servers before the release.
they banned people with actual carts, though only a few, and mainly people who identified to their servers as playing a digital copy, when no digital copy was available.
They might just start banning the two ticket ids that are unique to those 2 cias either way, just don't to be safe

ILSATS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's a permanent ban. Don't play with fire.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, JonTron's back yet again until he disappears into the void for another 6 or...