ROM Hack Pokémon Sacred Gold & Storm Silver

holoflame

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
IMO, the elite 4 is a bit weak, I wrecked them with my Gardevoir, Typhlosion and Weavile.
Both for the first time, and after obtaining 16 badges.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fixed it, For those using a CycloDS:

1. Unpack your patched ROM.
2. Unpack a clean ROM.
3. Replace the patched arm9.bin with the fresh one
4. Repack your ROM.

This will fix the freeze at the start. Not sure what else the arm9 affects in the game but at least its playable

how do you unpack roms?

Nero2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

2. Unpack a clean ROM.
4. Repack your ROM.

This will fix the freeze at the start. Not sure what else the arm9 affects in the game but at least its playable

how do you unpack roms?
There is a program, Dsbuff i think it's called. http://filetrip.net/f3100-dsbuff--v1-Final.html

raystriker

The powers that be
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I keep trying to use xDelta GUI, but whenever I open it, it doesn't do anything.
I also had the same problem.
Some people will say that u need net framework but still the problem persists. There's nothing u can do so go to drayano's youtube channel and the prepatched rom is there

DJPlace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

2. Unpack a clean ROM.
4. Repack your ROM.

how do you unpack roms?
There is a program, Dsbuff i think it's called. http://filetrip.net/...--v1-Final.html

i tried that but i don't understand how to use it...

Nero2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

2. Unpack a clean ROM.
4. Repack your ROM.

how do you unpack roms?
There is a program, Dsbuff i think it's called. http://filetrip.net/...--v1-Final.html

Load up a clean rom in it, then extract the arm9.bin out of it. Then load up your patched rom and extract the arm9.bin out of that and repack it with the clean arm9.bin

DJPlace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

2. Unpack a clean ROM.
4. Repack your ROM.

how do you unpack roms?

Load up a clean rom in it, then extract the arm9.bin out of it. Then load up your patched rom and extract the arm9.bin out of that and repack it with the clean arm9.bin

thanks i thought it was program but it my display of my computer and it worked fine.

Jameszhang123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,I'm using no$gba atm, but when I try to save ingame, it says I've saved yadda yadda, but then I cant find my sav file??? Help? I patched it correctly, i think...

iRyahn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where in the Documents can I find the moves that were changed, as well as the new Pokemon I can trade for (so far I only know of Rhyhorn -> Gligar from experience)? I can't find it unless I am blind.

RicardoEsteves

Trophies
XP
Hey, I need help. I played the entire game without crashing a single time and I had finally beat Red on the top of Mt. Silver when. The game, obviously, and as you know, saved automatically. Though, few minutes later, it crashed out of nowhere, during a battle, and when I restarted the ROM I started all over from a previously saved data I had when I still had only like 11 badges. I don't want to have to go through everything all over again, so is there any solution that helps me get my save game back? Thanks.

Jameszhang123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How do you save state? I can't find the option. Also, sometimes mine saves, and sometimes it dosent - I normally save 5 times, to be super safe, but sometimes it still dosent update the file - so I had to recieve my eevee about 5 times before I saved it. I'm trying to see if the AR cheats are at fault, and they may be, not sure yet.

EDIT: I think it was the AR codes. SOrry if this double posts, I tried to edit twice. I tried to save with all AR codes active apart from the gauge bar cut and the high speed processing.

Tzoonful

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Hey, how do i battle Archer at the safari zone? I've searched on google and youtube but it just doesn't work. I'm playing on an r4 card.

theoblivinator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Dray.

Thank you for making such an incredible hack. This is your best one to date. I made an account here because I think I narrowed down where the Full Heal bug is occuring.

Its during the rescue of the Goldenrod Tower Director, more specifically in the underground basement with the door puzzles. There is a item on the floor next to a Rocket Grunt that when you pick it up you get 400+ Full Heals instead of just one.

Anyways great hack, keep up the good work. I'm looking foward to the next version with more bug fixes.

Reactions: 1 person

Gold011

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
FINALLY defeated withney, after a couple of weeks without playing and some failed attemps, i defeated her, so, do i just now take the routes to ecrueteak city right?

GenesisX52

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FINALLY defeated withney, after a couple of weeks without playing and some failed attemps, i defeated her, so, do i just now take the routes to ecrueteak city right?
or you go and vist the "Bike Shop" for a gift if you haven't done so already

Tokitopia

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, I've went through few pages looking for an answer but no one replied to my particular problem Im having so Im just going to post it in detail.

Basically, after I encounter Sudowoodo, I CANNOT save, anywhere at all, where ever I go, my rom will crash.

I am using no$gba2.6a and whenever I save, I get the Rom Fatal error message. Is there any kind of solution to this? Yes I do have a flashcard (R4) but I prefer to play it on my laptop because I prefer it this way lol

Any help is appreciated, thanks! please reply soon as possible

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz +1