ROM Hack Pokémon Sacred Gold & Storm Silver

mamba24boi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do I do this to myself? Time and time again.... I play these awesome potential-filled rom hacks that bring me so much entertainment for so many hours of my time and just when I am at the height of my enjoyment.. CRASH and boom so much progress lost and I simply just can't bring myself to redo it all. I save quite often knowing this can happen but there will always be that one time I put like an hour into it without remembering then all hope is lost. Looks like that's a premature end of the journey for me as is typical for these things. I pray my kids experience the technology needed to completely circumvent this issue.

silkyturtle

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi there! NDS Lite + 2015 R4, ysmenu - 20 hours into the Sacred Gold and somewhere between Ecrutak and Olivine I've encountered blackscreens on different occasions. Sometimes just after selecting save, at other times after entering building/starting a fight, going into bag/pokemon/pokedex screen. On the bottom screen some of the menu labels read "????????" instead of their tags (i.e. Pokedex or Bag).
Any idea what might be wrong? Corrupted save file or R4 card? Other games work just fine. If the save file is the problem - is there a way to repair it?

Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_0793.jpeg
    IMG_0793.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
Last edited by silkyturtle,

requis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone had the problem where latias isnt roaming around? I'm playing sacred gold and I've done the clefairy doll quest and even gotten the 3 hoenn starters from steven.Hes already in pewter city, Is there something else I have to do? When I talk to Steven he just wants me to go catch latias. Was I supposed to have the Enigma stone by now?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.amazon.com/NDLBS-Chicken-Christmas-Stocking-Stuffers/dp/B0BGGLLNSF/ref=pd_bxgy_d_sccl...