ROM Hack Pokémon Sacred Gold & Storm Silver

Eskalia23

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Absolutely loving this game. It's a huge improvement over an already fantastic game. The only thing I'd really like is a working IV/EV checking cheat. Has anyone got it working? I was under the impression that Storm Silver should work with American Soul Silver action replay codes but I can't for the life of me get it to work (play via Drastic btw on Android phone).

Cheers!

Last edited by Eskalia23,

Feralman2003

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
weird question but can you trade from one game to this rom hack? I have an r 4 card to put play this hack on my ds and Im wondering if i can put my shiny zubat from diamond unto there

Beeeps

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Encountering a bug where after I give the secretpotion to Jasmine, the safari zone warden calls me, and I fly to the safari zone but the quest seems broken? I can't battle any of the rocket members and when I walk up to Mira, she tells me to keep going and that there are more ahead without battling and I can't walk past the team rocket members in the way. Also can't get into the Olivine gym because of the rocket member in front. any suggestions?

Psuedodragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any way to get a female cyndaquil? I have reloaded my save about 1000 times and not found a single female. Totodile is also always male. And chikorita is only ever female

Psuedodragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any way to get a female cyndaquil? I have reloaded my save about 1000 times and not found a single female. Totodile is also always male. And chikorita is only ever female

Sorry for duplicate new user just for this game

Psuedodragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've also already tried 5 different codes that are supposed to change the gender and none of them work. I though soul silver codes were supposed to (I am of course, using the soul silver version)

Emmajordan

Trophies
XP
Country
Cambodia
Is it possible to receive a link?
A number of UK ISPs have banned Mediafire.
I'm in love with this game. It's a significant step forward from an already excellent game. The only thing I truly want is an IV/EV checking hack that works. Has anyone gotten it to work? Storm Silver was supposed to function with American Soul Silver action replay codes, but I can't get it to work for the life of me (play via Drastic btw on Android phone).

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
The data structure is the same, so it should be possible. Just remember that most Pokémon originating from hacks will fail hack checks.
Eh is possible to fix them.

This is a very good hack by the way, but ATM playing the Pokemon B&W and Pokemon B 2 & W 2 games.

For some reason, while I have the actual real games with the Pokewalkers, I am not that found of Soul Silver and Heart Gold. The main reason I am playing the Black and White games is due to similarities I found in them to the Sun and Moon games. More so in White 2 and Black 2.

Fourth Gen tends was the last gen I cared to catch them all.

JuL1Xxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I made BoxArts for this games, Let me know what you think.
SG.png
SS.png

Reactions: raxadian

rawstyle

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Does anyone know if it's possible to find save game/files for Pokemon Sacred Gold? I know cheats exists, but I would prefer to play with either full progress done or partly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/a93F-EEw6HM?si=tUXuLXhXiWUsmIIv