Trophies
XP
Country
GohanZ9 said:
CrimzonEyed said:
GohanZ9 said:
soalsliver's id is ADME 6c56b746

Using cheat code editor v1.01 i got the game id "IPGE 2d5118ca"

i used cheat code editor v1.01 also. i got ADME 6c56b746 and the codes worked with the game

i saw your earlia post about you using R4 and it having no problems do keep us informed if this remains the case and try going in and out diffrent buildings , new areas , save it and reload it and try all the common freeze areas id love to see this be the fix but im not going to get ahead of myself

GohanZ9

Hi, can you please help me. I'm not drunk.
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Terenigma said:
GohanZ9 said:
CrimzonEyed said:
GohanZ9 said:

i used cheat code editor v1.01 also. i got ADME 6c56b746 and the codes worked with the game

i saw your earlia post about you using R4 and it having no problems do keep us informed if this remains the case and try going in and out diffrent buildings , new areas , save it and reload it and try all the common freeze areas id love to see this be the fix but im not going to get ahead of myself

so far i have had no freezes.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
GohanZ9 said:
Terenigma said:
GohanZ9 said:
CrimzonEyed said:
GohanZ9 said:

so far i have had no freezes.
for how long have you playe non stop?

Soulshine

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
It's working fine for Cyclods and using the latest beta, but it freezes when I have been playing 30 mins - it seems to happen at that intervals. Also, it just me or has anyone notice the encounter rate have increased? I mostly encounter Pkm when I move 4 - 5 tiles. It's getting annoying. -_-' Anyone have this problem?

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
AceKard 2.1 running AKAIO 1.5.1 here. On a clean (trimmed) ROM, it's only frozen once, and that was in Violet City. Still, save often. Rudolph's patch on the first post doesn't work (I've tried a lot to attempt to get it to work), so the OP should possibly consider removing it to avoid confusion. Unless, of course, it works and I just don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Soulshine said:
It's working fine for Cyclods and using the latest beta, but it freezes when I have been playing 30 mins - it seems to happen at that intervals. Also, it just me or has anyone notice the encounter rate have increased. I mostly encounter Pkm when I move 4 - 5 tiles. It's getting annoying. -_-' Anyone have this problem?
If you're running that's why. Running ups your encounter rate.

VGK

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
All the freezing is the anti-piracy protection, no?

I'll wait till it's broken. Sucks having an antiquated flashcart over here..no updates in years, and no cheat system for a possible cheat fix. Boo. :\

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
CrimzonEyed said:
GohanZ9 said:
soalsliver's id is

IPGE 2d5118ca works for me, thx
biggrin.gif

I'm gonna test the code on R4DS 1.18 now
tongue.gif

Sachka

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Soulshine said:
It's working fine for Cyclods and using the latest beta, but it freezes when I have been playing 30 mins - it seems to happen at that intervals. Also, it just me or has anyone notice the encounter rate have increased. I mostly encounter Pkm when I move 4 - 5 tiles. It's getting annoying. -_-' Anyone have this problem?

Ecounter rate is related to the game, try removing your running shoes
wink.gif
and encounter rate will be reduced dramatically!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @MysticStarlight, oh Yea I recall my PS3 can do that
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Modded ofc
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Speaking of my PS3 i havent downloaded any games yet bc my wifi is too slow
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and also because blackouts here are very common and that could damage the console
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    Do you have a surge protector or an UPS?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea but to play the next gen games, you must have those games on internal, or buy the official ssd expansion cards, which are expensive
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @MysticStarlight, dunno what each one of those are
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @MysticStarlight, my PS3 was already modded when my dad bought it for me and my brother
    A surge protector is a device that protects your electronics from fluctuations. I recommend having your console plugged into one of those
    An UPS is even better because it has an internal battery that keeps your system on even if the power goes out, but it's much more expensive obviously
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @MysticStarlight, oh i recall seeing one in some in the houses of some relatives, including my dad's apartment
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @MysticStarlight, although whatever device we plug into them stops getting power anyways lol
    that's weird
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @MysticStarlight, and oh i was talking about ups
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    No not that one
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Surge protectors are what i was talking about
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yea I got confused for a bit
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @Xdqwerty literally juan:
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    On the series s/x you can use a external HD but any next gen games must be on your internal ssd, or you can buy a ssd expansion card, but pricey. Any xbone, 360, or og Xbox games can be played from external tho.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Series §€×
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Insert **** here
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What a tiny memory card
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Rumble packs are important
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure it's fully charged
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I remember someone made a vibrating Wiimote homebrew lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I remember someone made a vibrating Wiimote homebrew lol