Trophies
XP
Country
GohanZ9 said:
CrimzonEyed said:
GohanZ9 said:
soalsliver's id is ADME 6c56b746

Using cheat code editor v1.01 i got the game id "IPGE 2d5118ca"

i used cheat code editor v1.01 also. i got ADME 6c56b746 and the codes worked with the game

i saw your earlia post about you using R4 and it having no problems do keep us informed if this remains the case and try going in and out diffrent buildings , new areas , save it and reload it and try all the common freeze areas id love to see this be the fix but im not going to get ahead of myself

GohanZ9

Hi, can you please help me. I'm not drunk.
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Terenigma said:
GohanZ9 said:
CrimzonEyed said:
GohanZ9 said:

i used cheat code editor v1.01 also. i got ADME 6c56b746 and the codes worked with the game

i saw your earlia post about you using R4 and it having no problems do keep us informed if this remains the case and try going in and out diffrent buildings , new areas , save it and reload it and try all the common freeze areas id love to see this be the fix but im not going to get ahead of myself

so far i have had no freezes.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
GohanZ9 said:
Terenigma said:
GohanZ9 said:
CrimzonEyed said:
GohanZ9 said:

so far i have had no freezes.
for how long have you playe non stop?

Soulshine

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
It's working fine for Cyclods and using the latest beta, but it freezes when I have been playing 30 mins - it seems to happen at that intervals. Also, it just me or has anyone notice the encounter rate have increased? I mostly encounter Pkm when I move 4 - 5 tiles. It's getting annoying. -_-' Anyone have this problem?

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
AceKard 2.1 running AKAIO 1.5.1 here. On a clean (trimmed) ROM, it's only frozen once, and that was in Violet City. Still, save often. Rudolph's patch on the first post doesn't work (I've tried a lot to attempt to get it to work), so the OP should possibly consider removing it to avoid confusion. Unless, of course, it works and I just don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Soulshine said:
It's working fine for Cyclods and using the latest beta, but it freezes when I have been playing 30 mins - it seems to happen at that intervals. Also, it just me or has anyone notice the encounter rate have increased. I mostly encounter Pkm when I move 4 - 5 tiles. It's getting annoying. -_-' Anyone have this problem?
If you're running that's why. Running ups your encounter rate.

VGK

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
All the freezing is the anti-piracy protection, no?

I'll wait till it's broken. Sucks having an antiquated flashcart over here..no updates in years, and no cheat system for a possible cheat fix. Boo. :\

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
CrimzonEyed said:
GohanZ9 said:
soalsliver's id is

IPGE 2d5118ca works for me, thx
biggrin.gif

I'm gonna test the code on R4DS 1.18 now
tongue.gif

Sachka

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Soulshine said:
It's working fine for Cyclods and using the latest beta, but it freezes when I have been playing 30 mins - it seems to happen at that intervals. Also, it just me or has anyone notice the encounter rate have increased. I mostly encounter Pkm when I move 4 - 5 tiles. It's getting annoying. -_-' Anyone have this problem?

Ecounter rate is related to the game, try removing your running shoes
wink.gif
and encounter rate will be reduced dramatically!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, cuz of lag?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, No. Whenever you use the internet on Windows, Microsoft collects personal data and installs bloatware that isn't necessarily needed, such as Edge.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Speaking of which
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I recall @impeeza mentioned some trick about not having bloatware when installing windows where you set up your country to "world" or smh like that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yes, you can debloat the operating system, but in some cases for me it just reinstalls them.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I also recall my brother downloded a "non bloated" version of windows 11 on his pc
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Why debloat? Why not embrace and enjoy my bloat?" - Gates
    +3
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    @Xdqwerty yes, when you are installing Windows on the first steps you are asked for your current location, you MUST to select «international» so no bloatware is installed, because the bloatware is location based. if this night I have some time I will setup a VM and take screenshots.
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    User Gates "Disliked" your answer.
    +3
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Damn cleaned up 348GB's of crap I wasn't using with that lol
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But can it completely remove RealPlayer? Lol jk
    +3
    I remember at one point it being pretty much labeled as malware lol
    I think my favorite one was that dancing purple gorilla... I uninstalled that thing from sooo many machine people would be like "Why is my computer so slow?" lol because this thing is using like 30% of your system resources.....
    +1
    This one lady... her son kept installing Kazaa... OK no problem the issue is he would download DBZ movies and they where amazing usually like 2-8KB in size lol can't remember how many times I had to format and reinstall windows over his stupidity. I even explained to him about file sizes multiple times...
    +1
    yeah Bonzi buddy was malware sort of... It was borderline lol
    At minimum it was nothing anyone should have ever installed lol
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, RealPlayer is spyware too.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Yeah, BonziBuddy was both spyware and ad-ware. It collected children's personal information without consent as well as display fake Windows popups.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast bonzi got discontinued
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, atleast bonzi got discontinued