Not open for further replies.

czulki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
QUOTE said:
Nice try. I'm not at home, where my DS is...FAIL!

So I'll say it again:

You're alittle late to the party ain't ya? Especially since I came out and reported that it doesn't work from my sources...ON THE SAME PAGE!

So you basically agree with me: you repost news from other forums without testing them.

I like how you mock people who actually tested it (like me) after writing this:

"Please test and post results."

You just keep owning yourself, hypocrite

jtenma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Artix said:
Hey if it cheers you up J-Man, that patch is actually better than what I had - I've played around for like 15 minutes now and no freeze.

Thank you for the feedback. But it WILL freeze. What card do you have?

Artix

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
jtenma said:
Artix said:
Hey if it cheers you up J-Man, that patch is actually better than what I had - I've played around for like 15 minutes now and no freeze.

M3 DS Real [using Touchpod thing]

But it's a fuckton better than having to restart all the time. Now I can get to training my newborn Cross.

Nixol, it still freezes like everything out there.

jtenma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Artix said:
jtenma said:
Artix said:

M3 DS Real [using Touchpod thing]

But it's a fuckton better than having to restart all the time. Now I can get to training my newborn Cross.

Nixol, it still freezes like everything out there.
Well there you go, I at least helped a bit...if only bringing info from the interwebs to this forum.

czulki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Rydian said:
czulki said:
Also, to kill some time, who else thinks that AP is a joke? Why would nintendo even invest time into making it, even though it will be cracked within days?
The same reason your parents make you dress up for church or clean the house when you have dinner guests, both you and your parents know it doesn't actually change anything, but the other people will be judging your parents based on it.

Lots of higher-ups in game/marketing companies don't realize DRM doesn't work as it should, and state that they won't deal with the product unless some effort is made to fight piracy, so they put AP in the games as a display of effort, even though they know it's ultimately futile.

If nintendo stopped putting AP in games, it'd send a "We don't care about piracy" signal out, which would not be good.

Not everybody that deals with videogames in one form or another knows nearly as much as we do.

Stuff like the pokewalker are far more effective tha any AP, it encourages to buy the actual game in order to have access to the whole content. And to be honest I DID always thought nintendo didn't care that much about piracy, they always had good numbers with their products. I mean look at the PS3: it took over 3 years to hack it[ and thats only the FAT model] And correct me if I am wrong, but in the past none of their games[at least for the handheld] had any AP.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
The links are dead. Besides, that was supposed to fix the japanese version but it didn't work either.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
jtenma said:
Wait, is it true that the acekard 2ki has no problems whatsoever playing the rom?
No, some people have reported the game freezes too.

EDIT: hivemind D:

Hidoshi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
This might be me, or a coincidence, but I think the AP has something to do with the pokewalker. They say ingame that you can talk to your pokemon and stuff, and everytime after I do that it freezes, so now I'm afraid to talk to my CHIKORITA xD

Artix

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Hidoshi said:
This might be me, or a coincidence, but I think the AP has something to do with the pokewalker. They say ingame that you can talk to your pokemon and stuff, and everytime after I do that it freezes, so now I'm afraid to talk to my CHIKORITA xD
Doubt that, I've been talking to them like they're my wife and it never directly triggered that.
Edit: "]= Heracross is trying very hard to keep up with you" - kinda off topic but these quotes are adorable.

LTK

Trophies
XP
Country
Artix said:
Hidoshi said:
Doubt that, I've been talking to them like they're my wife and it never directly triggered that.
Edit: "]= Heracross is trying very hard to keep up with you" - kinda off topic but these quotes are adorable.

Lies, women aren't for communicating, just for baking and mating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Megatron "Prime why throw away your life!" Prime "How do I think I got these gold rims!!!"
    Autobots roll some blunts and smoke out!
    Channel 69 news "Last night someone stole several cars and a semi truck loaded with drugs from the police impound lot!"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i'mma @ juan in the joke thread and say "hey juan i call your mom dwayne the way she rock my johnson"
    Prowl was the autobots inside man... lol
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Is GBAtemp being a sluggish turd for anyone else today, or just me..?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, No, works fine.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope your weekend's great. :)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    My friend found this the other day. Courtesy of @Kaoid
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Sylveon popping out of a DS lite.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    pretty decent considering
    +1
    just under 2 weeks orso before the new harddrive arrives
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, How's that hard drive recovery project going?
    which one
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, You mentioned that you have a new hard drive coming.
    yeh in 2 weeks orso
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Do you have a NAS storage?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    illmatic
    39 TB server
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, Jeezus. 39TB sounds like a significant investment of time.
    meh, more of a I need to add bigger drives all the time
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: meh, more of a I need to add bigger drives all the time