dark_sol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maxkhoon said:
R4 ysmenu 1.17a confirmed no problem

just experienced one black screen so far after obtained the pokedex when step out from the house
How is that "confirmed no problem"? You just said you got a crash.

Elaugaufein

Trophies
XP
Country
Apologies, I didn't mean to say it was bad you tried, just wanted to help you (or others interested in such things) for future reference.

jtenma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A guy named elfkena just found this patch for heart gold only apparently. Again, this is on a site I dare not name. Feel free to try this out on flashcarts!

He writes:

EDIT: Sorry guys didn't realize it contained an actual rom.

EDIT: Please test and post results still though.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jtenma said:
Not sure if this has been posted but credit goes to blendaz!! Of a certain site I dare not name. This completely fixes any problems for No$GBA!!!

From blendaz:

"Works on NO$GBA with the pokefix :]

Ok people. Just because I love (Blank) I uploaded the pokefix. I can't remember where I downloaded it from nor who made it so don't thank me. Here's the link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PKYDLC1V

Just unrar it and read the instructions ... or simply:
1. Paste the ROM into the 'encrypt' folder.
2. Run 'eNDryptS Advanced.exe'.
3. Press 1 and the ROM will get patched.
4. Open up the patched ROM in NO$GBA config and while its still on the white screen (loading the ROM file) change the 'Reset/Startup Entrypoint' to 'GBA BIOS (Nintendo logo)'.
5. Confirm and RESET (simply press the * in the numpad) while still there is a white screen.
6. ENJOY!"

Great!!
But... this metod only fixes the first black screen. This doesn´t fixes the random freezes
frown.gif

You could also uses No$Zoomer and avoid to encrypt the rom. You have to do only the 4th and 5th step of the jtenma tutorial.
And of course.... the 6th! (but with random freezes lol)

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I love my Cyclo. Even when it can't play the latest games like this and I have to wait for a patch/code/etc, I still have about 100 other games to be getting on with. Such as my Phoenix Wright marathon, Chrono Trigger, Picross 3D, etc. And if that fails I have a shiny new copy of FFXIII to go with my PS3 and 42 inch Hi-def plasma screen tv. Damn, my life's awesome. The lesson to be learned here? Don't worry about the AP, it'll be fixed soon enough, it always is. Why not join me online in Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing, or simply play a bit of Platinum to get you in the right frame of mind for SS/HG?

Artix

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
LTK said:
Has anyone tried playing it in touchpod?
The usual problems.

QUOTE(jtenma @ Mar 12 2010, 05:24 PM) A guy named elfkena just found this patch for heart gold only apparently. Again, this is on a site I dare not name. Feel free to try this out on flashcarts!

He writes:

"this was on the comment screen of heartgold on the main site I don`t now if it`s true...
this is the patched version, it fixes the freezing problem...

here it is
it was writen by lovehateheart"

Please test and post results.
Downloadan.

rj118

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jtenma said:
A guy named elfkena just found this patch for heart gold only apparently. Again, this is on a site I dare not name. Feel free to try this out on flashcarts!

He writes:

*Megaupload link*

The captcha thing I had to enter was ARM7, I LOLD

jtenma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rj118 said:
jtenma said:

He writes:

*Megaupload link*

O rly lulz! but yeah i removed the link. SORRY. Those who got it when it was up, hows that working for you all?

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait; Is this for the JP game, or has someone dumped the USA one? I'm not asking for a ROM, just asking if it has been dumped yet.

Artix

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
jtenma said:
rj118 said:
jtenma said:

He writes:

*Megaupload link*

O rly lulz! but yeah i removed the link. SORRY. Those who got it when it was up, hows that working for you all?
9 minutes left. Will let you guys know.

czulki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
First reports say its working. I am currently 5 minutes into the game with the patched rom. Lets see...

dukemagus

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Blaze163 said:
I love my Cyclo. Even when it can't play the latest games like this and I have to wait for a patch/code/etc, I still have about 100 other games to be getting on with. Such as my Phoenix Wright marathon, Chrono Trigger, Picross 3D, etc. And if that fails I have a shiny new copy of FFXIII to go with my PS3 and 42 inch Hi-def plasma screen tv. Damn, my life's awesome. The lesson to be learned here? Don't worry about the AP, it'll be fixed soon enough, it always is. Why not join me online in Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing, or simply play a bit of Platinum to get you in the right frame of mind for SS/HG?

damn, you are rich and snob...

back to topic...

the start/end hexadecimal code note made by elaugafein might be a good point to think

by the way, the rudolph and charizadr fixes weren´t even posted by them here... maybe if someone tells them about the matter (or offer a bounty for the AP fix) thighs might get solved faster

we are all talking amongst ourselves, bot most of us are unskilled on hex editing and romhacking... anyone got the e-mail of bahamut, xenophobia, rudolph, charizad or other ROMMaster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup