Not open for further replies.

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YankeeFan802 said:
Hello again, I've patched both games with v3.0. Everything is working great on the AK2i running AKAIO. As you've confirmed before.

But, is it possible to trim the patched rom without having bad effects? I need to free some space up on my memory card.
The rom is trimmed as well as patched. It should be roughly 121 MB, with the current patch anyway.

Lekroty

Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you for the awesome translation patch! It really helps me a lot.

I can confirm that it works perfectly on NO$GBA 2.6a if used with Chase-san's code fix.
I played for over 4 hours, I'm at Azalea Town and the game didn't freeze one single time so far
smile.gif

Again, thanks for the wonderful translation and I hope you continue it.

RandomRedMage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am hoping the US release has the poke'walker I don't see why they wouldn't include it. I think THAT is why the Localized release is taking so long. They need to manufacture not only carts, boxes, inserts, but also add on hardware, all in separate languages.

Anyway, I prefer playing it in native japanese. It has no kanji to worry about so its easy to read, and its fun
tongue.gif

RayJT9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The patch still freezes with Supercard DSONEi, but it freezes less than it used to, I think. I wonder if there's maybe something I can do to fix it?

Silent Storm

Trophies
XP
Country
Beat the Kimono girls then catch lugia/ho-oh (depends on your version).

Posts merged

Beat the Kimono girls then catch lugia/ho-oh (depends on your version).

mattmagician

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raqib12 said:
mattmagician said:
Looks good. Any hints on what we'll see in 4.0?

-A completed PokeMart
-Finished locations
-Finished items
-PC Operations
-Any messed up text or glitches anyone may find, or anything I missed
-An updated anti-piracy patch (if someone can link me one that works universally)
-Trainer titles (Psychic Gordan)
-Important names

Of course, I didn't list everything.

Jeeze.
If you can pull all that off, Grats.

If for like, 4.5 or 5.0 you can somehow get PokeGear stuff too, (Calls might be easier due to having trainer titles)
You will be epic.

Chotaz

I'm back! :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
demonicstrife said:
iNNERDEATH said:
Raqib12, You said 100% of the pokedex is translated, do you mind inserting it in the next patch? as of 3.0 whe whole pokedex is still japanese =\
The Pokédex 100% only applies to the localized patches, as only the names of the Pokémon are translated.

There is no real need to translate the entries, because when you receive a Pokémon from a different region, such as one of the US games, it's entry will be displayed in whatever language the Pokémon's region is (only after acquiring the National Dex and doing a certain something).

I was talking about the pokedex button/menus not each pokemon entry ^^

RayZzaZLe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone post everything patched with the new translation and everything that will be swell. Oh and if someone has the Ysmenu stuff can you post that 2 i need that thanks a bunch.
yaynds.gif

Chotaz

I'm back! :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RayZzaZLe said:
Can someone post everything patched with the new translation and everything that will be swell. Oh and if someone has the Ysmenu stuff can you post that 2 i need that thanks a bunch.
yaynds.gif

Maybe you want a coffee and us to wipe ur ass to?
First of all, rom posting isn't allowed.
Second, there are already enough YSMenu tutorials, go search.

FatalX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Will this patch work with my DS Fire Card?

Im just so sick of the game freezing in the middle of my save, thus forcing me to turn it off and end up with a corrupted file, and have to start over AGAIN. This happened to me like 7 times yesterday

lledyr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks this should keep me busy til the actual game comes out

Posts merged

thanks this should keep me busy til the actual game comes out

BananaX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can so far confirm that this patch stops freezes on CycloDS. I will update you if I do in fact get a crash, but my play has so far been flawless and I'm loving it. Thanks again for all your hard work!

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iNNERDEATH said:
demonicstrife said:
iNNERDEATH said:
Raqib12, You said 100% of the pokedex is translated, do you mind inserting it in the next patch? as of 3.0 whe whole pokedex is still japanese =\
The Pokédex 100% only applies to the localized patches, as only the names of the Pokémon are translated.

There is no real need to translate the entries, because when you receive a Pokémon from a different region, such as one of the US games, it's entry will be displayed in whatever language the Pokémon's region is (only after acquiring the National Dex and doing a certain something).

Those happen to be graphics, which there are no English replacements for related to the Dex. So unless we find someone who's EPIC AWESOME at making and swapping graphics, there's nothing we can do about that. As far as I know.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i can confirm it works on EDGE

but can we see the calls in english from elm so we know what to do and anybody know how to get the first gym oppned and ive played or 2 hours no freez

Raqib12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
demonicstrife said:
iNNERDEATH said:
demonicstrife said:
iNNERDEATH said:

Those happen to be graphics, which there are no English replacements for related to the Dex. So unless we find someone who's EPIC AWESOME at making and swapping graphics, there's nothing we can do about that. As far as I know.

The graphic swaps are happening, don't worry.

kguy528

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't played the original G/S/C games! Will some of the NPC's be translated besides luxuries like Nurse Joy? If the NPC's that tell you where to go aren't translated...I won't know what to do...

RawkHawk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you so much! I was given the chance to review these games for a site, as well as posting a blog, and the Japanese menus gave me trouble, but with this patch, it made it all so much easier for me. I've encountered no bugs or anything. The major thing I wanna see, and I apologise if it's been mentioned, is PokeGear names. I'd like to see who called me as it'll help me understand the message.

The one thing I noticed was that the Mystery Egg had been translated (name and description). Not sure if it's mentioned already though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto