Gaming Pokemon Heart Gold And Soul Silver Chat Thread

Shadow&Light

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raika said:
My god... My team right now is pretty bad. D:
The stats are all messed up (spam trained on Drowzee when training my weaker pokemon)

My current team:
Lv 30 Ampharos
LV 23 Heracross
Lv 26 Nidoking
Lv 21 Poliwag (gonna train him soon, just caught it)
Lv 27 Quilava
Lv 27 Kadabra
Can someone rate my team?
frown.gif

you are in wich Badge/city?

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I only use my Ho-Oh (level 50) and Feraligatr (58), and then the other 4 are just for HMs and "dummies" (ones I can switch to if my two mains die so I can use revives and Full Restores).

So does anyone know what's gonna happen about events? When will the first one take place for the US release?

EDIT: I may also buy this game. Seems to be holding my interest, and I might enter tournaments. However, is there a way I can write my .sav file to a retail cart? I have a slot-2 (EZ Flash 3in1) that I could write a .gba file to, if there's some GBA homebrew that would do it.

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Rydian said:
I don't know about pokesav, but action replay codes would definitely be able to... just somebody would most likely need an actual action replay in order to use the legit game cart to make the codes in the first place.
Pokesav would theoreticly work for the Routes sent to you by events like the Yellow Forest one, because they are send to you as mysterygift which could be copied and inplemented with pokesav.

Donald Serrot

Trophies
Website
3dporch.com
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:
I only use my Ho-Oh (level 50) and Feraligatr (58), and then the other 4 are just for HMs and "dummies" (ones I can switch to if my two mains die so I can use revives and Full Restores).

So does anyone know what's gonna happen about events? When will the first one take place for the US release?

EDIT: I may also buy this game. Seems to be holding my interest, and I might enter tournaments. However, is there a way I can write my .sav file to a retail cart? I have a slot-2 (EZ Flash 3in1) that I could write a .gba file to, if there's some GBA homebrew that would do it.
I'm no expert on this, haven't really messed with it. But I believe once all the AR and Pokesav stuff is figured out you could load up everything in the pokesav and make an AR code. I know I've seen AR codes before that are supposed to give you a prebuilt save. Other than that I'm not sure.

I've got a pretty decent team right now,

29 Bayleef
31 Red Gyarados
30 Fearow
30 Vulpix (From Japan, GTS)
20 Krabby (just caught, HMs)
6 Sandshrew (HMs)

They feel kinda underleveled to me at 5 badges, but I blame the game only giving me lvl 16 wild Pokemon to fight for so long.
I loved how they handed me everything needed for both breeding and GTS all at the same time, I had a small Chikorita army and traded for a Cyndaquil right away. And now that I'm finally seeing some lvl 20 Pokemon training should get a slight boost.

mad567

D. Gregar
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Greece
What do you think about my team ???

Lv
34 meganium (from GTS)
36 typhlosion (from my cousin)
35 felarigart (starter)
33 sandslash
85 Dragonite (Got it From Gts)
37 Apharos

Right now I'm ready to take the final babge (Johto).....

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I think they feel underleveled cuz these games have lower levels at even point than the originals, ruby, sapphire, emerald and diamond, pearl and platinum. I mean the elite four in this game has the highest level at 5o something and in platinum the lowest level in the elite four was over 60.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
10_0ARMY said:
I think they feel underleveled cuz these games have lower levels at even point than the originals, ruby, sapphire, emerald and diamond, pearl and platinum. I mean the elite four in this game has the highest level at 5o something and in platinum the lowest level in the elite four was over 60.

easier for me to beat the elite 4 XD

maxxpower18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
10_0ARMY said:
I think that's because when you beat the Kanto region you can go back and re-challenge the elite four and their pokemon will have higher levels.

Yanazake

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
ZeWarrior said:
Where the hell is the GTS in HG/SS ? I'm at the Indigo Plateau and I need to evolve my Machoke (don't want to just change him to a Machamp w/ Pokesav because then we won't register on the Pokedex).

Anybody want to trade? I don't even know my friend code in this game -.-, where do I get it ?
There's ALREADY a pokésav for Heart Gold and Soul Silver???? O___o those guys are fast, seriously!

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yanazake said:
ZeWarrior said:
Where the hell is the GTS in HG/SS ? I'm at the Indigo Plateau and I need to evolve my Machoke (don't want to just change him to a Machamp w/ Pokesav because then we won't register on the Pokedex).

Anybody want to trade? I don't even know my friend code in this game -.-, where do I get it ?
There's ALREADY a pokésav for Heart Gold and Soul Silver???? O___o those guys are fast, seriously!
The games are allready released for some weeks in Japan, so they had more then enough time to make it copatable and I suppose there isn´t that much of a difference between the J and U saves.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
R2DJ said:
So if I use the Pokewalker, the Pokemon only levels up based on how much steps you make? There's no effect to EVs and all that?
Just want to quote it again...I need an answer please
smile.gif

Shadow&Light

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R2DJ said:
R2DJ said:
So if I use the Pokewalker, the Pokemon only levels up based on how much steps you make? There's no effect to EVs and all that?
smile.gif

Think as it... The pokewalker it's just an slow "Rare Candy"... 1 step, 1 EXP... thats all

Shadow&Light

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R2DJ said:
R2DJ said:
smile.gif

Think as it... The pokewalker it's just an slow "Rare Candy"... 1 step, 1 EXP... thats all

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Shadow&Light said:
R2DJ said:
R2DJ said:
smile.gif

No effects to EVs?

Also, how does the WiFi courses work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    AI needs money for AI drugs lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Ai Cocaine Is a hell of a drug."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ai doc my reality prescriptions running low I need 5,000mg
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Ok for real i'm back
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    generative AI is getting better at animating stuff, but still looks like a fever dream in most cases
    +1
  • T @ Texasauras:
    GOLD GRAIN 1/4 QUARTER BARS FOR LIKE $5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • T @ Texasauras:
    bro lost all his money on gacha toys
    https://gachax2.com/
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Texasauras, i thought you were spamming
    +1
  • T @ Texasauras:
    i was just telling everyone i was collecting bullion, desperate times calls for desperate measures
  • T @ Texasauras:
    i was just "window" shopping
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Gonna leave in any moment
  • T @ Texasauras:
    bro if i drop a stack on red and you drop a stack on black at the roulette table and we pushed, does that mean i gave you a stack?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Texasauras, i don't get it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wut
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I don't have it you fucking monster
  • T @ Texasauras:
    what i didn't do anything!
  • T @ Texasauras:
    since i doubled up, or you lost your stack and if i gave it to you instead of running off at the roulette table does that mean i "gave" you a stack lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stop touching people's stacks
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Can I get AI to make Home Alone VS Micheal Jackson and R Kelly as the new wet bandits?
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i have access to an AI that makes CGI movie scenes
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    it's in beta
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If Jack didn't think about pussy he could've made some friends with a good few millionaires tbh
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: If Jack didn't think about pussy he could've made some friends with a good few millionaires tbh