Saddamsdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
I only play SS on the way to work, anyway, my team as of today is;

Croconaw lvl. 25
Ghastly lvl. 24
Flaafy lvl. 24
Sudowoodo (lol pseudo wood) lvl. 20 (cba to level it)
Meowth lvl. 20 (trained it to lvl 20 to use shadow claw TM against the ghost gym leader.)
Scyther lvl. 13 (bug catching contest)

Who should I level first? The ghost leader is impossible for me.

MDS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Saddamsdevil said:
I only play SS on the way to work, anyway, my team as of today is;

Croconaw lvl. 25http://gbatemp.net/index.php?act=Post&CODE=02&f=27&t=213044&qpid=2674814
Ghastly lvl. 24
Flaafy lvl. 24
Sudowoodo (lol pseudo wood) lvl. 20 (cba to level it)
Meowth lvl. 20 (trained it to lvl 20 to use shadow claw TM against the ghost gym leader.)
Scyther lvl. 13 (bug catching contest)

Who should I level first? The ghost leader is impossible for me.
Croconaw have Bite? If you don`t, you can level up to Lv.30 to learn Crunch.
Gastly have weakness in this Gym (ghost type attacks are super effective against ghost Pokemon), but anyway, you can try to use Sucker Punch, or level up to Lv.25 and evolve Gastly into Haunter to learn Shadow Punch.
Flaaffy can use Thunderwave to paralyze, wich is great, or you can level up to Lv.30 to evolve into Ampharos to learn Thunderpunch.
Sudowoodo learns Faint Attack at Lv.25.
Meowth learns Faint Attack at Lv.22, but if you have Shadow Claw like you said then use that instead and level up to be stronger, Meowth is Normal type so is immune to Ghost attacks (like Shadow Ball).
Scyther learns Wing attack at Lv.21, and you can try to use Pursuit too.

Good luck!

Saddamsdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
MauriiDS said:
Croconaw have Bite? If you don`t, you can level up to Lv.30 to learn Crunch.
Gastly have weakness in this Gym (ghost type attacks are super effective against ghost Pokemon), but anyway, you can try to use Sucker Punch, or level up to Lv.25 and evolve Gastly into Haunter to learn Shadow Punch.
Flaaffy can use Thunderwave to paralyze, wich is great, or you can level up to Lv.30 to evolve into Ampharos to learn Thunderpunch.
Sudowoodo learns Faint Attack at Lv.25.
Meowth learns Faint Attack at Lv.22
Scyther learns Wing attack at Lv.21, and you can try to use Pursuit too.

Good luck!

Croc- yes, he does, I have not felt needed to overwrite it yet cause I knew this damn gym was coming
biggrin.gif

Ghastly- actually this guy is my killer at this gym, it takes down his ghastly and haunter no sweat, hypnosis and night shade/sucker punch
biggrin.gif

Flaaffy- lvling takes very long at these levels
tongue.gif
I already took down the lighthouse trainers to prepare for the gym, so I dont know about that one XD
Sudo- will keep it in mind
Meowth- That's gonna be useful
smile.gif
Shadow claw deals some serious damage too though
Scyther- I never really had any luck with fursuit, so I guess I better get leveling
smile.gif
love the speed on this guy though.

Maybe he just had luck so far that I cant get past his gengar...

EDIT: quick posting skills ftw
biggrin.gif
I quoted your pre edited post
biggrin.gif

jtenma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys I have a question. Is there a person who can help pokemon relearn moves in HG/SS? Reason I ask is because I have an Espeon that "isn't an Espeon yet" but I want it to learn confusion.

My Evee is level 21.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jtenma said:
Hey guys I have a question. Is there a person who can help pokemon relearn moves in HG/SS? Reason I ask is because I have an Espeon that "isn't an Espeon yet" but I want it to learn confusion.

My Evee is level 21.

It was either Cinawood (spelling? it goes something along that name) Island or Blackthorn City. There are 2 NPCs that either help you forget attacks or relearn an old attack. To forget the attacks it cost nothing (I'm not sure if it only applies to HMs though as that's what I heard) and the one that lets you relearn old skills needs something in return. I forgot what.

If anything, just use pokesav and get the attack back.

jtenma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anakir said:
jtenma said:

My Evee is level 21.

It was either Cinawood (spelling? it goes something along that name) Island or Blackthorn City. There are 2 NPCs that either help you forget attacks or relearn an old attack. To forget the attacks it cost nothing (I'm not sure if it only applies to HMs though as that's what I heard) and the one that lets you relearn old skills needs something in return. I forgot what.

Thanks for the info. But my Espeon didn't even get to learn confusion. It transformed at level 22 just awhile ago. Can I still learn it from that man?

Arkansaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
jtenma said:
Anakir said:
jtenma said:

My Evee is level 21.

Thanks for the info. But my Espeon didn't even get to learn confusion. It transformed at level 22 just awhile ago. Can I still learn it from that man?

yes, since it is a level 15 skill, but it will cost you a heart scale

thecowsaysmuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can someone please give me totodile or a cichorita(spelling?) id love to play my platinum with a 2nd gen starter^^
of course i will give something in return..

Saddamsdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
Beat morty and chuck, game still running, only one freeze in 5 hours.

Some advice for chuck, catch a Tentacruel on the way to Cinewood. Then use Poison Spikes since chuck tends to change his pokemon, easy kills
biggrin.gif

divvy123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saddamsdevil said:

Some advice for chuck, catch a Tentacruel on the way to Cinewood. Then use Poison Spikes since chuck tends to change his pokemon, easy kills
biggrin.gif
How come your game rarely freezes? what card are you using and are you using a patched version?

Saddamsdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
divvy123 said:
Saddamsdevil said:

biggrin.gif
How come your game rarely freezes? what card are you using and are you using a patched version?

Unpatched, european DSone (white cart, SDHC) with the Evolution OS SP1.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Just caught the Sudowoodo on Route 36. Going up to Ecruteak City now. Right now, my Quilava is level 27, and I haven't even been doing a lot of training. Normally my starter would be in the late teens/early 20's at this point.

Deathgaze97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Playing HG, party -
Quilava lv21
Charmeleon lv21
And others are not worth the mentioning....
I've obtained 3 badges, and after that, the game freezes in 30 seconds after last load. I had my Charmeleon since it was an egg, obtained in Violet city, thanks to my friend. Any suggestions on where to level-up my party?

Sesshoumaru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just ordered an AceCard 2i to play it on. Since I heard good things about how Pokemon works on it I thought I'd might give it a try.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol +1