Gaming Pokemon Heart Gold And Soul Silver Chat Thread

Shadow&Light

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol... you almost beat the game and you didnt realize that the GTS it's just at the left side of the Radio Tower in GoldenRod?
laugh.gif

jtenma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah it is west. Also, the music is so cash in GTS.

AMIRITE or AMIRITE?
Which one?

Also, anyone wanna battle a level 27-32 newb? I promise I suck at this game.

Yanazake

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey, is there a "quick command" for moving pokemon in the pc? You know, when the pointing hand turns yellow and it just picks and drops pokemons?

I tried all commands and didn't find that... and I use it a LOT.

ericling

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
My progress:Togepi just hatched from the egg. Bring it to Proffessor and received Everstone.

Actually I dun really play this game much. Just like 20minute every time, din play it for a long time. Mmmm my team:
Quilava LV 15
Pidgey LV 15
Bellsprout LV14
Rocky(traded with NPC with one bellsprout)LV 3(should I train him?)
Togepi LV 3(just got it
tongue.gif
)

Normally I train my my Bellsprout hard. Quilava and Pidgey use to beat trainers etc.
On the way to Azalea city.
biggrin.gif

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My current team:

Quilava -Lvl 30
Miltank -Lvl 28
Gloom -Lvl 25
Jirachi -Lvl 26
SPichu - Lvl 30

Dunno what my last pokemon'll be. Probably either Lugia or a different flying type. I gotta say though, after being overleveled for his entire gym, I'm somehow extremely underleveled for Pryce...he's the only person I'm having troubles with.

Shadow&Light

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is someone who already beated the game and want to play with me?
it doesnt mind the lvl, the wifi will do all pokemon lvl 100

FC:5112-6860-3092

deka01

Trophies
XP
Country
Why did they bother to give you access to fossils so early i have 3 old ambers and im on my way to the 2nd gym so dumb you cant revive them before Pewter City

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Update: I'm not playing this a lot.

So far I'm at Illex Forest. Now I need to go back to Azelea to just get a pokemon for headbutt. I want a Heracross. Damn running = more pokemon fights but still worth it running > walking in pokemon.
biggrin.gif

Lvl 24? Croconaw
Lvl 20? Pidgiotto (can't spell it)
Lvl 21? Flaffy
Lvl 8 Togepi
Lvl 6 Paras for cut

@deka01 If you played R/B/Y they gave you fossil you couldn't revive until Cinabar (sp?) but that isn't as long but still.

Donald Serrot

Trophies
Website
3dporch.com
XP
Country
United States
Shadow&Light said:
R2DJ said:
R2DJ said:
So if I use the Pokewalker, the Pokemon only levels up based on how much steps you make? There's no effect to EVs and all that?
Just want to quote it again...I need an answer please
smile.gif
Think as it... The pokewalker it's just an slow "Rare Candy"... 1 step, 1 EXP... thats all
Nope, I walked 10k steps yesterday and the newly hatched Chikorita I had only gained one level.
I think it's cut off and one level a trip, but you need to have so much time/steps to gain a level.

Also those looking for the GTS, it's in Goldenrod. And wouldn't you know it, as soon as I get fly Goldenrod is taken over by Team Rocket and they block me from the GTS, and I have a Chikorita looking for a Bulbasaur on there so now I can't check it.
hate2.gif

VULPIX! FLAMETHROWER ON ALL OF TEAM ROCKET! RED GYARADOS DRAGON RAGE! FEAROW USE FURY ATTACK! MEGANIUM USE MAGICAL LEAF! I'LL EVEN THROW HM SLAVES KRABBY AND SANDSHREW AT EM WITH CUT IF IT GET'S MY GTS BACK!

That said Rockets are pushovers.
yaynds.gif

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
It's really weird... I've already got my seventh badge and I have not even used the Pokewalker ONCE. In fact, that piece of paper/plastic/whatever is still in the Pokewalker, haven't took it out.

My team now (can't remember the levels):
Typhlosion
Ampharos
Nidoking
Heracross
Red Gyrados
Kadabra

And I have a question: Should I replace Heracross with a Scyther? And should I replace Gyrados with a Poliwrath?

MDS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Captain Cocoa said:
Nope, I walked 10k steps yesterday and the newly hatched Chikorita I had only gained one level.
I think it's cut off and one level a trip, but you need to have so much time/steps to gain a level.
The Pokémon gain 1 exp for every step and can only gain 1 level per walk (A Pokémon will not gain any more experience once it has enough for one level, but it will continue to gain happiness).

Yanazake

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Heey, what about my question about the quick pokemon move option? >:
You know, when the white glove turns yellow, and you don't have to acess the menu to move he pokés... I culdn't do that at all, no matter what I pressed.

MDS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Yanazake said:
Heey, what about my question about the quick pokemon move option? >:
You know, when the white glove turns yellow, and you don't have to acess the menu to move he pokés... I culdn't do that at all, no matter what I pressed.
You can use the touchscreen to move the Pokemon with your stylus, that`s even faster than Platinum
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Goodnight