ROM Hack Pokémon Black & White Deluxe

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
MrBhHunter9 said:
Oxnite. I did what you asked and tried it 5 times. It still dint work and the same thing happened. I even reset the applications and re-downloaded. Help please?
Did you correctly patch the rom?
You should put the patched rom in the BATTERY folder.
Then, open no$gba and select the rom. Be sure to SELECT the code I've given to you in the Utility > Cheats menu! The code should be CHECKED!

Edit; here you go, a picture that should help you. It also has the Emulation Options included, so you should copy them.

15mjptj.png

movieguy12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So do you recommend using my ds for this?? I have both black amd white and havmt used the white version yet. So is it safe amd how hard is it to do?

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
movieguy12 said:
So do you recommend using my ds for this?? I have both black amd white and havmt used the white version yet. So is it safe amd how hard is it to do?
Please explain, I don't understand you.
You can only play this game by patching a rom file.

aibaby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oxnite said:
movieguy12 said:
Please explain, I don't understand you.
You can only play this game by patching a rom file.

Oxnite, I don't think he knows what a flash card is from what I've gathered from his statements.

D

Deleted_171835

movieguy12 said:
I really dont know what a flash drive is :.( I feel like my grandpa tring to use a iPod :.(... Can you give me the basics
It's a whole other thing that you would have to buy.
(post)
Q - Okay, what exactly is a flash cart?

A - It is a device that has the same look and shape as a DS game cart (and goes into the same slot), but it's unofficial, and it has a MicroSD slot to store your ROMs and homebrew.[/p]

Check this for more info.
http://gbatemp.net/t278137-ds-dsi-3ds-hacking-f-a-q

movieguy12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wait wait you mean "external Hardrive"? Like aren't they the same thing only flash is smaller? Or is the flash drive another device? Also can you recommend a brand or model of one so I can look them up?
smile.gif
thanks

D

Deleted_171835

movieguy12 said:
Oh wait wait you mean "external Hardrive"? Like aren't they the same thing only flash is smaller? Or is the flash drive another device? Also can you recommend a brand or model of one so I can look them up?
smile.gif
thanks
Wait, are you talking about a flashcart or a flashdrive? I haven't seen a single mention of a flashdrive in this thread.

movieguy12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I apologize about my ignorance lol. I am 100% new to game hacking. I'm savvy at other things just new to this. I appreciate the patience with me though
smile.gif

Now flashcart, I'll look them up. Is there one better than another or one you'd recommend? Again sorry for being a moron.

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Beta 0.5 has already been downloaded more than 400 times, which is kind of cool for only a beta version, right?

movieguy12 said:
What's the flashcart best for a ds lite?
Take a look at this page.
Please try to post only one time or edit your last post if you want to add more.

chaosdarkneo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a few of my friends (10) to download this game
tongue.gif

Is it possible to battle wirelessly? It'd be quite awesome battling each other with our hard work.

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
chaosdarkneo said:
tongue.gif

Is it possible to battle wirelessly? It'd be quite awesome battling each other with our hard work.
Cool!!!
Do you play this hack on your Nintendo DS using a flashcart? Then, you'll be able to battle wirelessly.
If you use an emulator, unfortunately, I don't think it's possible.

Would you like to tell me what you think of the game? Also, tell me about your team and things like that!

chaosdarkneo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oxnite said:
chaosdarkneo said:
tongue.gif

Cool!!!
Do you play this hack on your Nintendo DS using a flashcart? Then, you'll be able to battle wirelessly.
If you use an emulator, unfortunately, I don't think it's possible.

Would you like to tell me what you think of the game? Also, tell me about your team and things like that!

We all play using Flashcarts. (R4 originals, all gotten a long time ago)

I can't tell you much about my team, we haven't even gotten to the first gym XD

Once we get further, I'll talk more about it
tongue.gif
I am loving dis game so far.

movieguy12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I narrowed it down between two carts
1. Ismart mm
2.CycloDs ievolution

I'll hve to read to learn what the Auto ap bypass is and the free cheat.

My only other question is.
1.is pokemon white/black a normal DS game or a DSi game? Because the chart shows multiple categories, exp
Ds games
Ds games (DSi games)
DSi games

Idk which pokemon is... :-/. Sorry and thanks for helping me I'm learning!! I really want to play this game!!

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Pokemon BW is DSi but lastest dump is not DSi because DSi sector was corrupt or not 100 % dumped.

WoodTT or WoodR4, almost pokemon BW mod is still can running without extra data, for TTmenu is need extra data for can play... :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo