ROM Hack Pokémon Black & White Deluxe

yugix

Sleepy
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Hi Oxnite,

I know about different changes of evolution, but what I was noting is that "Glaceon" and "Leafeon" can be evolved to using the Pinwheel forest's mose rock (or whatever) and the rock in Twist mt also.
So, it is not like machoke to machamp which needs trading or some hard method.

Really, I want to see this Ice stone thing.
tongue.gif

Another note: what are the starters of this game ????

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks everybody for your responses!
Please tell update me about ANYTHING! Tell me what you like! Tell me what you don't like!
Update me about your team! Update me about your Gym challenges, etc.!

yugix said:
Hi Oxnite,

I know about different changes of evolution, but what I was noting is that "Glaceon" and "Leafeon" can be evolved to using the Pinwheel forest's mose rock (or whatever) and the rock in Twist mt also.

tongue.gif

Glaceon and Leafeon used to evolve at Ice Rock at Twist Mountain and Pinwheel Forest respectively, indeed. However, in this game, I changed their evolution methods.
Just like how Eevee now evolves with a Moon Stone into Umbreon.
The thing is that I created a new item called the Ice Stone. It can be found in this hack and has a special purpose, as it can evolve certain Pokémon like Eevee and Shellder.

The starters remained the same, because it's too hard to choose which starters I had to input otherwise.
Everybody has a different opinion about them and, if you don't like them, simply don't use them (and box them).

QUOTE(MakiManPR @ Sep 19 2011, 03:55 PM) Awesome hack, been waiting for something that let me evolve without the need of trade.

Mind uploading it to Mediafire?

Here you go: [ MediaFire ]

MakiManPR

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Oxnite said:
Thanks everybody for your responses!
Please tell update me about ANYTHING! Tell me what you like! Tell me what you don't like!
Update me about your team! Update me about your Gym challenges, etc.!

yugix said:
Hi Oxnite,

tongue.gif

Glaceon and Leafeon used to evolve at Ice Rock at Twist Mountain and Pinwheel Forest respectively, indeed. However, in this game, I changed their evolution methods.
Just like how Eevee now evolves with a Moon Stone into Umbreon.
The thing is that I created a new item called the Ice Stone. It can be found in this hack and has a special purpose, as it can evolve certain Pokémon like Eevee and Shellder.

The starters remained the same, because it's too hard to choose which starters I had to input otherwise.
Everybody has a different opinion about them and, if you don't like them, simply don't use them (and box them).

QUOTE(MakiManPR @ Sep 19 2011, 03:55 PM) Awesome hack, been waiting for something that let me evolve without the need of trade.

Mind uploading it to Mediafire?

Here you go: [ MediaFire ]

Thanks dude!!

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
flygon12345 said:
is it possible that you make eevee catchable at route 1,2 or 3

Ironically, it actually is catchable on one of these routes. You'll have to search for the rare spots, though.

wasim

♫ Music addict ♫
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
i don't feel like playing this as i already played the black version

could you add some ( major ) change in this hack like route's and cities ? ( if its possible
unsure.gif
)

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
wasim said:
i don't feel like playing this as i already played the black version

could you add some ( major ) change in this hack like route's and cities ? ( if its possible
unsure.gif
)

You mean changes to routes and cities? I'm sorry, but that's currently impossible to do (for me).

However, this game has older Pokémon included, so I personally found it to be a completely new adventure (especially with the newly-added Gym Leader(s).)

DevilWithin

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry if I sound dumb or if I'm breaking rules but could someone give me a link to a reliable Pokemon White EU rom and tell me what emulator is ideal.

ShinyJellicent12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't got to play it yet, but it looks pretty cool!
This hack is going to be a hit, I just know it!
You can do it, Oxnite! (If only I could help... but I can't because, well, I have stuff to do
biggrin.gif
)

MrBhHunter9

Trophies
XP
Country
I am using the No$GBA emulator and when I load it, it says; "The save data cannot be assessed. Please turn off the power and re-insert the Game Card." Help Please?

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Trashed post said:
*snip
You are indeed breaking the rules. Roms are illegal.

ShinyJellicent12321 said:
I haven't got to play it yet, but it looks pretty cool!
This hack is going to be a hit, I just know it!
You can do it, Oxnite! (If only I could help... but I can't because, well, I have stuff to do
biggrin.gif
)
Thanks a lot! I will keep working on it and release a newer beta soon, however just like you, I'm very busy!

QUOTE(MrBhHunter9 @ Sep 23 2011, 07:17 AM)
I am using the No$GBA emulator and when I load it, it says; "The save data cannot be assessed. Please turn off the power and re-insert the Game Card." Help Please?
In no$gba, select Utility > Cheats. Then press the Add New button. Enter the following code:

52004EA0 E8BD01F0
02004EA0 EAFFF25C
E2001800 0000005C
E92D4008 E3A00000
E3A0150E E2811A06
E5810B44 EA5FE9F2
E59F4034 E59F5034
E5845000 E59F4020
E5945000 E59F601C
E1550006 03A05001
05C4500A 03A05000
E1445DB4 E8BD01F0
EA000D95 02180A00
28AAFF1F 037FBFE0
EAA01606 00000000
D0000000 00000000

Select Action Replay DS and also select RAW. Then click OK.
After that, select the code by checking the small checkbox. Press OK and restart the emulator by selecting File > Reset Cartridge.

Now, the game will play! Good luck with it and please tell me what you like and what you don't like about this hack, I would appreciate it.

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Savage68 said:
Did Pearl/Platinum Deluxe ever get past Beta 2.0, Oxnite?
No, sorry.. When I edited a certain script, another script got messed up because of the unstable script-editing tool I was using.
I couldn't fix it anymore so I decided to abandon the game. I might start working on it again someday, but now I'm working on this game.
I think it is as much fun to play, maybe even better because of the more canon-way I edited things this time. =)

Moreover, this will be a game that I'll actually finish.

If you're going to play this game, enjoy!

movieguy12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, im completly new to this site and i was browsing and noticed this thread. can you explain this pokemon delux for me please? i understand you added every pokemon in the game. now my questions are and forgive im sure they are dumb questions im a noob :/.....

1.is this for the computer or ds or what??
2.am i able to play??
smile.gif

3.what else do i need to know if im able to play? like how do i start do i need to mess with codes and all that jazz????? lol

please be patient and understanding with me
smile.gif

twistedfatal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
1. this is for both (it is a mod for the games)
2. yes if you patch the rom with the patches provided
3. you only need to know the ar codes if you want to play this on no$gba emulator or you might need codes if you want to play on the ds but if you want to play on desemume emulator this will work 100%

note ar is action replay incase you didnt know

and the op (1st post) pretty much explains what this mod is

movieguy12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok awesome thanks!! yea i mean i kinda understood what it was but as i said im a complete noob i have never messed with roms or anything :/ so they are alien to me.

so you said it was also for the ds. im not if it goes against the rules on here but hows that possible?
if anything ill get a ds rom on my computer correct? now it said it prob wont work for usa version is there another english version or does it auto change to english?
whats desemume emulator??
and wait so i can just plug in some action replay codes onto my nintendo Dsi and i can play this version on my dsi?? or just the emulator? *sighs* please be patient lol...sorry

again thank you i appreciate the help!!

twistedfatal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yes you will need a rom you can either download 1 (not recommended) or you can dump your game

which is alot more complicated. it works on the europe roms. and the desemume emulator is is basicaly a ds for pc.

yea you will need ar codes for your dsi to get past the blue screen or white screen unless you get a patch for your r4ds card or what ever card you may be using if any

if you dont have a card that allowes you to play roms on your ds then you wont be able to play this patch

and nps
smile.gif

also rom stands for (Read only memory) and in this case it is a dump of the game just incase you was wondering

MrBhHunter9

Trophies
XP
Country
Oxnite. I did what you asked and tried it 5 times. It still dint work and the same thing happened. I even reset the applications and re-downloaded. Help please?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Apply snorgle to pinfor.