Not open for further replies.

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Supreme Dirt said:
Are Volt Change and U-Turn texts fixed such that they no longer crash the game?

Yesterday, I battled against the 4th gym leader, using pokemon, using volt charge, but it doesnt seem to crash the game, as she keeps spamming it all the time
biggrin.gif

Oh, and thank you for hosting this awesome patch spenstar! The translation team has my thanks, and i'll be sure to see if there is some kind of bug around
biggrin.gif

*found untranslated part of game, called resort dessert*

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just want to give the translation folks a pat on the back. Been enjoying a pokemon game for the first time in a long time. Fine job being done here despite the fact that it'll be translated later officially anyways.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dude of the green said:
dude of the green said:
So...how far into the story has the game been translated? Is it up to the elite four yet?
My question from the last page.
The main story is about 80~90% done in this version, and yes the Elite Four is translated.

adwin2005

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I got some problem when I'm playing the battle train in the BW after V5 english patch

when I win an npc and go to the next coach

some japan word come out and only things I can do is turn off the game(suck/.\)

those are the word does any one have the same problem, and what can I fix it?
THX so much
292bw.jpg

293g.jpg

Suserihime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wished id joined for happier reasons but im having trouble with my rom.

i downloaded it and followed all the instructions (other than "Dumping" what is dumping the file i DLed was already a NDS file)

and i get the =-4 error with the rom translated as well as the original.

i currently am using the R4iSDHC v1.4 with a 4GB SanDisk card
i have the latest firmware which is 2.05

someone please tell me im doing something simple wrong TwT.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Suserihime said:
i wished id joined for happier reasons but im having trouble with my rom.

i downloaded it and followed all the instructions (other than "Dumping" what is dumping the file i DLed was already a NDS file)

and i get the =-4 error with the rom translated as well as the original.

i currently am using the R4iSDHC v1.4 with a 4GB SanDisk card
i have the latest firmware which is 2.05

someone please tell me im doing something simple wrong TwT.
Have you tried going Here to see if your problem has been solved, or if not ask if it can. I believe you will get/find help there more easily on that thread
wink.gif

Suserihime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you for directing me to the thread i found the correct kernel for my cart but im still having trouble with the rom.
what do i exactly do after i dl'ed it? the filename is called PB_(JAP)_by-felipe.nds. what is exactly "dumping"?

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Suserihime said:
thank you for directing me to the thread i found the correct kernel for my cart but im still having trouble with the rom.
what do i exactly do after i dl'ed it? the filename is called PB_(JAP)_by-felipe.nds. what is exactly "dumping"?
Dumping is when you download a copy of your ROM from your retail game to your computer by various means.
Once you have dumped the game to your computer, you will have a file with the .nds extension. For example: 'Pokemon White.nds'
But don't get confused with dumping and downloading the game from the internet, they are different. And giving hints to where to download ROM's is against the forum rules.

Once you have your Pokemon ROM, you can then apply the patch by following the instructions I gave on my first post.

Suserihime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spenstar said:
Suserihime said:
Dumping is when you download the ROM file from your game to your computer by various means.
Once you have dumped the game to your computer, you will have a file with the .nds extension. For example: 'Pokemon White.nds'
But don't get confused with dumping and downloading the game from the internet, they are different. And giving hints to where to download ROM's is against the forum rules.

Once you have your Pokemon ROM, you can then apply the patch by following the instructions I gave on my first post.
nonono i know the rules im not trying to give hints im just trying to find out since you guys know way more than i do if this file that i DL'ed can be patched as it is. it was already like this when i discovered it not a RAR but already a NDS file so im wondering where i go from here TwT. do i dump? do i patch? i just want to play the game >

jakeyjake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just met and old woman and man who say "This game was originally in japanese, but because of willing translators... It's in English!"

and

If you were looking for something more "Official" wait until the "Official English game. Until then, enjoy what we have.

lol. Noice.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Suserihime said:
nonono i know the rules im not trying to give hints im just trying to find out since you guys know way more than i do if this file that i DL'ed can be patched as it is. it was already like this when i discovered it not a RAR but already a NDS file so im wondering where i go from here TwT. do i dump? do i patch? i just want to play the game >

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spenstar said:
Lol, I wasn't saying you were trying to give a hint on where to download the ROM. I was just clarifying what "Dumping" and "Downloading" ROM's were and their differences. So if you are saying you have the Pokemon ROM already, that means you can patch the game.

dumping a rom is when you make a copy of a retail game.
downloading a rom is when you download a rom.
you got your word definitions wrong spenstar.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:
dumping a rom is when you make a copy of a retail game.
downloading a rom is when you download a rom.
you got your word definitions wrong spenstar.
Haha, yeah.. I was still half asleep when posting that >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi