Not open for further replies.

Romruto

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Is there a GUIDE to tell which events belong to which Text file in the NARC files? (eg. "2.narc #44" = Pokemon Black/White Professor Araragi Introduction)

mprado

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi, I'm trying to make a trade in the union room but is not translated yet, using the V5 for both PKMW and PKMB. also i try to go tru option 3, but nothings happen can any one help.

adriande2

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mprado said:
Hi, I'm trying to make a trade in the union room but is not translated yet, using the V5 for both PKMW and PKMB. also i try to go tru option 3, but nothings happen can any one help.
Yeah, I've noticed that hardly any text having to do with wireless connections is actually done.

Leo Cantus

So zeta slow!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
By accident I patched the rom with the v5 translation before Rudolph's exp patch. Can I patch with the exp patch after the translation one or will it not work?

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Leo Cantus said:
By accident I patched the rom with the v5 translation before Rudolph's exp patch. Can I patch with the exp patch after the translation one or will it not work?
You can always try, but I can't guarantee that it will work :/

Suserihime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im gonna rip the hair out of my head. alright my friend discovered the rom i was trying to use earlier i corrupted and wasnt working but he directed me to a pre-patch english black version. DL and put it on my r4 and it worked. was playing for 2 days and today i beat the 1st gym (parts werent translated so i suspected this isnt the v5 patch) was able to get the wifi pokemon and beat team plasma (their whole dialog was untranslated but battle was in english) i healed and went to the save menu and the game froze i turned it off turned it back on and now when i try to load im just getting an error and i cant even get to the menu TwT im using the r4i sdhc. ive tried almost every concievable thing from reinstalling the kernel to reformatting the card.

edit: by menu i mean the r4 menu. if i use an emu i can still play black and my SD card is a SanDisk micro SDHC 4 GB card.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Suserihime said:
im gonna rip the hair out of my head. alright my friend discovered the rom i was trying to use earlier i corrupted and wasnt working but he directed me to a pre-patch english black version. DL and put it on my r4 and it worked. was playing for 2 days and today i beat the 1st gym (parts werent translated so i suspected this isnt the v5 patch) was able to get the wifi pokemon and beat team plasma (their whole dialog was untranslated but battle was in english) i healed and went to the save menu and the game froze i turned it off turned it back on and now when i try to load im just getting an error and i cant even get to the menu TwT im using the r4i sdhc. ive tried almost every concievable thing from reinstalling the kernel to reformatting the card.

edit: by menu i mean the r4 menu. if i use an emu i can still play black and my SD card is a SanDisk micro SDHC 4 GB card.
SO you are saying that your flashcard has most likely become corrupt?

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Works brilliantly cheers.
yaynds.gif

Suserihime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spenstar said:
Suserihime said:

well thats what im hoping it is and not something far worse like me somehow screwing up the R4...

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MarcusRaven said:
The program won't patch for me. I click Apply Patch and nothing happens.
Have you tried this?

QUOTE(darkspirit456 @ Oct 31 2010, 11:13 PM) For people who don't want to use xdelta, use cmd to patch with my custom cmd menu
smile.gif
All in one patcher! It contain only New logo patches.

Here ya go! Enjoy~

All-in-one Patcher

Edit: Uploaded smaller file but contain same files
smile.gif
Used 7z ultra compression instead of winrar
biggrin.gif
You can still use winrar to extract!

Leo Cantus

So zeta slow!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Spenstar said:
Leo Cantus said:
You can always try, but I can't guarantee that it will work :/
It worked!
biggrin.gif

Version 5 patch is awesome, there is so much translated. Only come across one error so far where a guy in the first pokemon centre says, "Make sure you always save your gasme", I'm sure thats already been mentioned though.

miro71

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi there, Im having an issue with xdelta, hope someone can help me, so:

When I'm trying to apply the patch, no matter which ver I'm using (UI or GUI) just nothing happens, I click 'Apply patch' and nothing happens. I've found some solutions, I were trying to put everything/few files into one folder, my deskop, using UI and GUI versions, using patched and clear .nds files and just nothing. Could anyone even try to help me with this? I'm using Win XP with NET Framework 4.0

P.S ofcourse I read the solution spoiler in first post, but that doesn't helped me.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
miro71 said:
Hi there, Im having an issue with xdelta, hope someone can help me, so:

When I'm trying to apply the patch, no matter which ver I'm using (UI or GUI) just nothing happens, I click 'Apply patch' and nothing happens. I've found some solutions, I were trying to put everything/few files into one folder, my deskop, using UI and GUI versions, using patched and clear .nds files and just nothing. Could anyone even try to help me with this? I'm using Win XP with NET Framework 4.0

P.S ofcourse I read the solution spoiler in first post, but that doesn't helped me.
Did you actually give it time to patch (it doesn't happen in a finger snap)?

zht1997

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Suserihime said:
Spenstar said:
Suserihime said:

well thats what im hoping it is and not something far worse like me somehow screwing up the R4...
tat happen to me, just delete ur rom from ur r4(don't delete the sav file), then redownload the rom and it will work fine

Campar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I need some help. Every time i try to trade i get a black screen. Is there a way to fix this problem?

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Campar said:
Hi I need some help. Every time i try to trade i get a black screen. Is there a way to fix this problem?
Have you tried trading with a clean ROM to see if its the patch or you flashcard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Please click all suspicious links sent your email