Status
Not open for further replies.

megachamp98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
*sigh* okay guys.... still doesnt work for me. I've downloaded the DS madness patch and i used IT instead of the rudolph one and i am still getting the error -4. Just to let you guys know I modified the exinfo and infolib. If i do it the normal way (use the rudolph patch) I will get error-5 instead....

darkspirit456

Trophies
Website
dsmadness.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
megachamp98 said:
*sigh* okay guys.... still doesnt work for me. I've downloaded the DS madness patch and i used IT instead of the rudolph one and i am still getting the error -4. Just to let you guys know I modified the exinfo and infolib. If i do it the normal way (use the rudolph patch) I will get error-5 instead....
use my ext+info from version 3 and patch your game with my v4 good luck

QUOTE(zht1997 @ Oct 24 2010, 05:50 PM) its better is the game is not 100% or anywhere near tat completely translated, because nintendo might stop releasing pokemon games in english knowing tat others are translating it. cuz y would nintendo waste time to translate something if some group of ppl are translating it

LOL! nintendo/gamefreak can't translated in a moth xD they had been working on it since the jap came out

spider476

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pokemonfrontier.zobyhost.com
XP
Country
Mexico
zht1997 said:
its better is the game is not 100% or anywhere near tat completely translated, because nintendo might stop releasing pokemon games in english knowing tat others are translating it. cuz y would nintendo waste time to translate something if some group of ppl are translating it

:Facepalm:

That doesn't have sense.... You don't know the amount of money that the company makes each time for a pokemon english european version??? First you need to check all that of things before making a post like that.

We will have a V5 patch on this days??

darkspirit456

Trophies
Website
dsmadness.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
spider476 said:

I dont think so, I heard is next week Nov. 3rd if I'm not mistaken. I heard it somewhere in this forum or other one.

Too bad I can't play it cause my save is corrupted and don't want to start all over again T.T

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
darkspirit456 said:
spider476 said:

I dont think so, I heard is next week Nov. 3rd if I'm not mistaken. I heard it somewhere in this forum or other one.

Too bad I can't play it cause my save is corrupted and don't want to start all over again T.T
It was probably me, and I said that it should be released around Oct. 31

Black_Knight_666

Trophies
XP
Country
Excuse me if its been asked, im using pokemon black v4 (prepatched) but whenever i enter the union room, i get a black screen :/

running on supercard ds2 eos 1.07

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Black_Knight_666 said:
Excuse me if its been asked, im using pokemon black v4 (prepatched) but whenever i enter the union room, i get a black screen :/

running on supercard ds2 eos 1.07
You are probably going to need to apply Rudolph's v2 patch to your game. Link

darkspirit456

Trophies
Website
dsmadness.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
Spenstar said:
darkspirit456 said:
spider476 said:

It was probably me, and I said that it should be released around Oct. 31
Ohhh ok
smile.gif

Yeah, my memories is so fuzzy right now
wacko.gif

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gaige said:
Can I just apply Rudolph's AP patch to my v4 patched rom? or do I have to start from a clean rom?
Yeah, you can try applying the AP patch to your ROM right now and see if that fixes it. If it doesn't, then I would recommend starting from scratch and follow my Patching Instructions on my first post.

megachamp98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
darkspirit456 said:
megachamp98 said:
Still doesn't work -_-" Just a question do i have to encrypt/decrypt it? Also, do i need to update my firmware? Mine is 1.17a07. Also, I'm getting error code=-5 now....

darkspirit456

Trophies
Website
dsmadness.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
megachamp98 said:
darkspirit456 said:
megachamp98 said:
Still doesn't work -_-" Just a question do i have to encrypt/decrypt it? Also, do i need to update my firmware? Mine is 1.17a07. Also, I'm getting error code=-5 now....
Make sure you use the latest YSMenu from pong+retro

Download Here

You must use YSMenu as the main boot to bypass error-5 and use my latest ext+info to bypass error-4 AP, and it it should work perfectly
wink.gif
That one I uploaded is my ext+info merged with YSMenu

P.S. This has the latest cheat file from AKAIO (yusuo) 10-17-10
wink.gif

Axelblade013

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So...pkmn b/w came out and was hyped but decided to wait a while for the forums to die down and people to actually make a eng patch. I run a r4 sdhc( i know, lame right but my parents didnt argue getting me it) and was wondering if there was a confirmed status for the patch or would i need to mod mt flashcart somehow to run the game. It would rock if you could either post a link to a page to tell me how to work the game or just pm me the links or info what not so I too could enjoy B/W

Thanks,
AxelBlade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye tempBOT: @ The Real Jdbye farts behind the fan +1