please help, all backup discs are not recognised!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by npras, Oct 10, 2007.

1. npras
    OP

npras Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 23, 2007
    United States
    Hey,

Since the 3.0 update I was not able to run any game cube backups or wii key setup discs but wii backups worked fine. I then ran the 1.9b wii key update which had no problems and actually allowed me to insert my 1.2 pal wii key setup disc with it being recognised so that i could check region override etc was still on. But it was after this that no backups or setup discs would work.

I have a PAL wii with a wired wii key original and up-to-date firmware. I have decent TDK - R discs and burn them at slow speed (until now they've always worked brilliantly for me). Going through various other forums i've tried editing setup discs with HxD but whatever I do i keep getting the unable to read disc error.

It was only a week ago I was happy trying out Metroid, and now everything's so hopeless, any help would be very appreciated!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice