Rockband / Guitar Hero - Unable to load songs.

monkeybutter177

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I wanted to make a post in the hope someone might be able to know what's happening.
I feel I have tried everything under the sun over the course of this week, far to many hours to try get these WADS to work with following all the relevant guides.

I am running IOS d2x-v10-beta52-vWii on base 56, 57 58 and installed into 249, 250 and 251 respectively. I could no get instruments working on any other IOS this is why I am on 52 beta.
I have zero issues running my game backups using GX USB Loader as well as all instruments and playing the games, the issues are solely with getting DLC to work.

I had read in some threads that people had issues with DLC appearing as they had not been in the Wii Chanel store, I have tried this also with no luck.
I have also tried using PAL and USA versions of game and WADS with no luck.

I am running Tiramisu Environment on my Wiiu (Will upgrading to Aroma help?)
My vWii was patched with Patched_IOS80_Installer_for_vWii

I have dumped keys from console with xyzzy
I have resign them with WAD 2 Bin with relevant keys and cert dumps and everything is the correct folders.
I installed and uninstalled WAD's in many varying combinations (as some guides say install, then uninstall, then reinstall but some say install then uninstall twice etc..)
I've tried sever different WAD installers.

I get the usual WAD install errors of -1022 as expected.

I have tried big WADS and Single song WAD's
I have tried having the content on SD and Harddrive, with neither working.
I have dried RB2, RB3, RB Beatles, Guitar Hero 5 - None ever show DLC.

My storage setup is as follows.

SD card adapter with Micro SD card (32gb) - Will this be an issue not specifically being a standard SD card? (All homebrew and expoits work fine using this method)
I use 512gb USB SSD for WII games that can be powered by one port fine (As mentioned I have zero issues actually playing backups via USB drive, just DLC)

Hopefully someone else has been in a similar situation and managed to overcome it.

Many thanks

monkeybutter177

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone have any ideas on this, ive also now tried to compile the song myself though the rockband customs method but still no luck. I guess I'll give up at this point lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto