Picofly AIO Thread

lightninjay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have my prod.key what to do next?
This is not the place to ask these kinds of questions. You need help with sorting out a proper HATS install. It sounds like you are rushing through this, and potentially losing your opportunity to make safe backups of all your software and keys, which is a huge mistake in my opinion, but I digress.

We are not permitted to discuss HATS in detail here, as that typically leads to piracy. You need to take some time to fully absorb a guide that can even be followed on a site like youtube to get your switch setup the rest of the way.

WalangAlam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
This is not the place to ask these kinds of questions. You need help with sorting out a proper HATS install. It sounds like you are rushing through this, and potentially losing your opportunity to make safe backups of all your software and keys, which is a huge mistake in my opinion, but I digress.

We are not permitted to discuss HATS in detail here, as that typically leads to piracy. You need to take some time to fully absorb a guide that can even be followed on a site like youtube to get your switch setup the rest of the way.
oh okay thank you. I will read about it then...

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

as someone who saw the pikabrick rise and fall, that's why I had the full backup warning.

oh okay thank you. I will read about it then...
Flash the latest 2.64 pico fly firmware
make sure you have the latest hekate files
boot hekate
do a complete nand and boot 0/1 file backup
run lock pick_rcm and get a full keys backup
backup the keys and hand files somewhere safe
boot hekate/atmosphere

WalangAlam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
are v1 patched and v2 pin outs the same? can i also install this for unpatched v1? solder points are under the emmc? or i should solder on the emmc? i saw points on the board under the emmc and i see points on the emmc...does v1 unpatched has different solder points compared to v1 patched?
Post automatically merged:

my lite is picoflied and working. Error fixed. I will work on my V1, V2 then OLED last...Do you reflow OLED dat0 or just solder anchor them. I have read that solder anchoring last longer that reflow for dat0 connection. are there a lot of post here with dat0 losing connection after few months?

Last edited by WalangAlam,

Dee87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
are v1 patched and v2 pin outs the same? can i also install this for unpatched v1? solder points are under the emmc? or i should solder on the emmc? i saw points on the board under the emmc and i see points on the emmc...does v1 unpatched has different solder points compared to v1 patched?

Yes

my life is f picoflied and working. will work on my V1, V2 then OLED last...Do you reflow OLED dat0 or just solder anchor them. I have read that solder anchoring last longer that reflow for dat0 connection. are there a lot of post here with dat0 losing connection after few months?
The Only real way to make sure that u will never have issues with dat 0 if u take the emmc off reball and set permanent dat 0
the adapter will give u some day issues.

if u try dat 0 adapters goes for the thicker 4 anchors ones since they dont tend to warp when they heat up

Last edited by Dee87,
Reactions: WalangAlam

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yes

The Only real way to make sure that u will never have issues with dat 0 if u take the emmc off reball and set permanent dat 0
the adapter will give u some day issues.

if u try dat 0 adapters goes for the thicker 4 anchors ones since they dont tend to warp when they heat up

I've also seen people use a dab of super glue to help hold it

Reactions: WalangAlam

DejavuStudio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
HI. im flash my 2.64, finished the work.
i got issue that when im wake from sleep, screen go black but i stll can hear soud when i touched the screen. any idead?

Dee87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've also seen people use a dab of super glue to help hold it
yeah well i mean u do what u gotta do but why not just do it right way in the first place and be done with it.

i know there are alot of people without alot knowledge about soldering or reballing but why would u wanna do a halfass job.
sure that my opinion and others have there opinion.

but just do it the right way and be done with it

ive seen alot of people damage there consoles with these dat0 adaptors that why i decided to reball and it was also my first reball on a switch.

Reactions: LogicalMadness

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
yeah well i mean u do what u gotta do but why not just do it right way in the first place and be done with it.

i know there are alot of people without alot knowledge about soldering or reballing but why would u wanna do a halfass job.
sure that my opinion and others have there opinion.

but just do it the right way and be done with it

ive seen alot of people damage there consoles with these dat0 adaptors that why i decided to reball and it was also my first reball on a switch.
I don't have the tools for it :rofl:

cicci084

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
thank you so much, ill redo everything all show you how well i did, ur chip looks fantastic compared to mine lol, also could you please send me the link to the copper wire you use? for the life of me i cant get the wire to expose itself when im using it. no matter how much i put flux on it or that i dip it into my soldering iron with solder on it, it just doesnt expose itself properly. Anyways the place that you bought the chip from is the same place where i bought it, if you check the reviews, they all have the official logo. Idk why they remove it in the pics but its the official chip.
I use magnet wire that I recycled from an old transformer/power supply winding. (see example photo)

But I love recycling, not for money, for my passion.

In all cases from the videos I've seen we're talking about awg 36 (i haven't direct experience).
Here buy on amazon

can i have a link of your HATS maybe its the HATS i am using from sthetix is the problem?
I don't think so, I use and have used these hats and no problems on several switches.

Attachments

• istockphoto-1310847409-612x612.jpg
    istockphoto-1310847409-612x612.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 30

Dee87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't have the tools for it :rofl:
yeah i mean i understand but on the otherside u can get a okay hot air gun for like 50, $stecil 10$, paste 10$ depends or where u order from thats a one time investment.
but its like i said everybody do how they wanna do it just my oppinion

sure some people will say why spend that much money for one mod , but in the long run u will probaly use that more ofter then u think since u have it.

Raugo

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
try double resistors (94 Ohm) for CMD & DAT0

same thing. you get some interference on eMMC lines, it can't completely work on the full speed. clean flux, use shorter wires, put double resistors on CMD & D0

I replaced the wires with new ones shorted and now is worst, when I try to launch HOS with vol+ and vol- mpt sjpw amything at all except one time that show pink screen. It is possible that i damaged the emmc?

Edit: I mounted the emmc in windows with hekate and can see the content and appear to be ok. The switch enter automatically in rcm when I rty to launch HOS

Last edited by Raugo,

ppeach

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
This is practice.
The mosfet used is IRFHS8342.
I managed to solder it somehow.
Is this OK?
Using flex cable for the first switch was the right choice.

Attachments

• mostest.jpg
    mostest.jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 31
Reactions: nico77

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already