Custom UMD Vidoes

ali_ihsan21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Back in the day when PSPISOS forum was active some members were converting DVDs into UMD Video with extra scenes all menus languages and subtitles you know not a simple MP4 and single subtitle.

I had the guide they made in pdf format somewhere but cant find it anymore, any chance one of you still keep it?

When this forum went offline a good amount of PSP source and material lost actually everyone warned about that and people backuped what they need but such things should be done not with personal effort many different person.

GonskiM8

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have the guide, and I'm in the process of bringing back custom umd movies to life in 2022, modifying the procedures using windows 10. So far I've learn how to create the movie, edit the scene times, the title, the xmb wallpaper, icon, video icon, background music, I'm about to Tinker with the umd menus, relying on my prior experience with RCOs in CTF themes, along with my experience in making pmf gameboots. I may even tinker with alternative audio languages and subtitles also.

Last edited by GonskiM8,

V800

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I have the guide, and I'm in the process of bringing back custom umd movies to life in 2022, modifying the procedures using windows 10. So far I've learn how to create the movie, edit the scene times, the title, the xmb wallpaper, icon, video icon, background music, I'm about to Tinker with the umd menus, relying on my prior experience with RCOs in CTF themes, along with my experience in making pmf gameboots. I may even tinker with alternative audio languages and subtitles also.
How is it going? Have you created any custom UMD video?

Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Hi