CarlosCruz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Sorry but you are wrong, they have not rolled back from 2.75
https://github.com/rehius/usk/releases

And the solution is to change to 100ohm per the guide.

So you are welcome for the spoonfeeding

And if you even cant search the forum, maybe you shouldnt install for others.
Just saying, prove me wrong and show us your install pictures
They are compatible or need nuke the rp2040?

https://github.com/Ansem-SoD/Picofly/tree/main/Firmwares

https://github.com/rehius/usk/releases

deathnotejacoby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
And the solution is to change to 100ohm per the guide.
hey,
i dont have "slow mode" problems i dont get the message benchmarch was also without errors . i have the 2.73 on github .. were is the 2.75?
very sorry for my ignorance
Post automatically merged:

thank you ... i installed a rp tiny .. never need to change the resitors .. only with 2040

rull_bull

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
The 2.75 is where i posted, dosen’t matter if you dont have the slow problem. If you cant boot ofw then you have to try the recommend 47/100/100 ohm. Period…

Bradle6

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
you never had problems because you were lucky, error on the DAT0, if you have at least the basics with a tester you should understand it yourself...
Lovely just fixed. My multimeter needs a battery haha so don't have 1 to use ATM. But just checked my dat0 and I must of used to much heat it ripped the pad of the flex or I caught it replaced it with another adaptor worked straight away. Thanks mate

Reactions: LuigiGad

LuigiGad

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
te lo scrivo in italiano anche se non dovrei qui. ci

qui da noi ci sono molti che fanno i fenomeni e non valgono nulla. molti hanno anche visibilità nazionale grazie ai social. volevo capire chi fosse il fenomeno che ti ha fatto l'installazione e anche il perché ti sei rivolto qui e non direttamente a lui dato che è evidente che non sei personalmente in grado di intervenire su un problema della mod...
here there are many who create phenomena and are worth nothing. many also have national visibility thanks to social media. I wanted to understand who the phenomenon was that made the installation and also why you turned here and not directly to him since it is clear that you are not personally capable of intervening on a problem of the mod...

FelpaAzzurra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
dato che non sono in grado di saldare ho inviato la console ad uno che conosco su telegram, ora funziona tutto bene dopo che ho refleshato il fww 2.75 ma anche in precedenza a volte capitava questo bug, non credo sia errore di install perchè a tratti va perfettamente e a tratti no, credo e spero sia solo un bug del picofly.
since I'm not able to solder I sent the console to someone I know on telegram, now everything works fine after I refleshed the fww 2.75 but even previously this bug sometimes happened, I don't think it's an install error because at times it goes perfectly and sometimes not, I think and hope it's just a picofly bug.

LuigiGad

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
dato che non sono in grado di saldare ho inviato la console ad uno che conosco su telegram, ora funziona tutto bene dopo che ho refleshato il fww 2.75 ma anche in precedenza a volte capitava questo bug, non credo sia errore di install perchè a tratti va perfettamente e a tratti no, credo e spero sia solo un bug del picofly.
since I'm not able to solder I sent the console to someone I know on telegram, now everything works fine after I refleshed the fww 2.75 but even previously this bug sometimes happened, I don't think it's an install error because at times it goes perfectly and sometimes not, I think and hope it's just a picofly bug.
Mi resta comunque il dubbio sul perché sei arrivato fin qui a chiedere aiuto e non ti abbia seguito il tuo installatore... vabbè l'importante è che hai risolto anche se a prescindere dal firmware contenuto nel picofly tu non dovresti avere alcun tipo di problema, perché i problemi dati dal firmware non sascono dalla mattina alla sera, o ci sono o non ci sono quindi per me ti ha consegnato una console non perfettamente operativa.

However, I still wonder why you came here to ask for help and your installer didn't follow you... Oh well, the important thing is that you have solved it, even if regardless of the firmware contained in the Picofly you should not have any kind of problem, because the problems given by the firmware are not there from morning to night, either they are there or they are not there so for me it delivered you a console that is not perfectly operational.

FelpaAzzurra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Mi resta comunque il dubbio sul perché sei arrivato fin qui a chiedere aiuto e non ti abbia seguito il tuo installatore... vabbè l'importante è che hai risolto anche se a prescindere dal firmware contenuto nel picofly tu non dovresti avere alcun tipo di problema, perché i problemi dati dal firmware non sascono dalla mattina alla sera, o ci sono o non ci sono quindi per me ti ha consegnato una console non perfettamente operativa.

However, I still wonder why you came here to ask for help and your installer didn't follow you... Oh well, the important thing is that you have solved it, even if regardless of the firmware contained in the Picofly you should not have any kind of problem, because the problems given by the firmware are not there from morning to night, either they are there or they are not there so for me it delivered you a console that is not perfectly operational.
ne parlai gia con lui e disse di mandargliela ma dopo riprese a funzionare, non glie la mando per evitare di spendere altri soldi tra spedizione e tutto anche perchè è sempre andata, questo "bug" capita qualche volta e se sono fortunato dopo qualche riavvio torna a funzionare, non penso che sia "difettosa" ma se lo dovesse essere l'unica cosa plausibile è che il dat0 si muova un poco causando una instabilita' ma è un problema comune da quel che so. Se persistera' vedro' che fare, c'è da aggiungere che ha iniziato a farlo quando ho aggiornato la prima volta, l'h0 tenuta 2 mesi col fw 2.67 ed era perfetta, non appena aggiornai a 2.73 inizio a fare questa cosa..

SkullHex2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ne parlai gia con lui e disse di mandargliela ma dopo riprese a funzionare, non glie la mando per evitare di spendere altri soldi tra spedizione e tutto anche perchè è sempre andata, questo "bug" capita qualche volta e se sono fortunato dopo qualche riavvio torna a funzionare, non penso che sia "difettosa" ma se lo dovesse essere l'unica cosa plausibile è che il dat0 si muova un poco causando una instabilita' ma è un problema comune da quel che so. Se persistera' vedro' che fare, c'è da aggiungere che ha iniziato a farlo quando ho aggiornato la prima volta, l'h0 tenuta 2 mesi col fw 2.67 ed era perfetta, non appena aggiornai a 2.73 inizio a fare questa cosa..
I'm also interested in knowing who installed the modchip, as I'm also in italy and I had a similar experience just some weeks ago. Personally I asked here first because I wasn't sure of the issue, but as soon as everyone told me the modchip was to blame I sent the console back. I'm still waiting for them to fix it, this time around they said they're gonna solder DAT0 to the NAND (meaning it wasn't already)
if it still doesn't work, I'll either send it back and ask for a complete refund (I've already lost 10 euros to ship it back), or send it to someone else in Europe.
Of course don't write their name here, just send me a DM if you want (where we can also talk in italian). I'm curious because they told me they never soldered the adapter, and mine was the first OLED they've worked on that shows this problem.

Takezo-San

Trophies
XP
Country
Seychelles
Hi everyone, hope you're all well. I had a question. So I have done 2 oleds recently. my one a about 3 months ago and a friends one about a month before. His one gave an error, initially it was an emmc read error but when opening it up, it gave a cmd error (i meantioned it a while back on this thread and the aio thread). Doing some research, a reflow of the emmc brand it back to life and the shorts on the cmd resistor was gone. Great. My one crapped out with the same problem. I checked for shorts on the cmd and i had shorts on the 3.3v caps too!? weird. So I reflowed the EMMC and all shorts gone and back to normal. I cleaned up the joint and got my hands on better solder. But i always do a perm EMMC job. no adaptors. And i do a hand reball at that. Any ideas what could be causing these issues. Is it just the oled as a console. My friends EMMC was a SK Hynix and mine was TOTK Samsung. Any theories or hypothesis would be insightful. Thanks. Oh and (fw2.73 were used on both rp2040 chips and the typical dat100 cmd100 clk47 setup for the resistor add ons. Aon6554 mosfet used. reverse motherboard method like abal discovered)

Last edited by Takezo-San,

Ravenext

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
So I managed to flash the 2.75 firmware update after a couple of install (alongside losing the entire eMMC storage) using the retrain chip from the picofly toolbox will also erase the eMMC.
And I still cannot boot into OFW nor CFW(SysMMC). It just goes into the Nintendo Logo, and then blackscreen. The Switch Logo never appears.

• Haha
Reactions: jkyoho

psycho-neon

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
So I managed to flash the 2.75 firmware update after a couple of install (alongside losing the entire eMMC storage) using the retrain chip from the picofly toolbox will also erase the eMMC.
And I still cannot boot into OFW nor CFW(SysMMC). It just goes into the Nintendo Logo, and then blackscreen. The Switch Logo never appears.
Are you by any chance on firmware 17.0.0? Try updating your atmosphere and hekate.

Hassal

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Add extra resistor on D0 line as you were advised. I had one switch that would never boot to OFW until I added 200ohm combined resistors. If that doesn't fix your issue unfortunately you need to fix your sysMMC. Follow sthetix level 1 unbrick guide. If your backup is borked but you have prodinfo do level 2.

Reactions: Ravenext

FelpaAzzurra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm also interested in knowing who installed the modchip, as I'm also in italy and I had a similar experience just some weeks ago. Personally I asked here first because I wasn't sure of the issue, but as soon as everyone told me the modchip was to blame I sent the console back. I'm still waiting for them to fix it, this time around they said they're gonna solder DAT0 to the NAND (meaning it wasn't already)
if it still doesn't work, I'll either send it back and ask for a complete refund (I've already lost 10 euros to ship it back), or send it to someone else in Europe.
Of course don't write their name here, just send me a DM if you want (where we can also talk in italian). I'm curious because they told me they never soldered the adapter, and mine was the first OLED they've worked on that shows this problem
If the console was working then you had 100% a dat0 connection, my theory is that the adapter was not secured correctly with UV mask or something like that so it can move and cause problems, the best installation should be the reballing method so you'll get a perfect connection. I hope this is a software bug and not hardware but if it will happen again i will ship it to my installer again or someone else to do the permanent dat0. But the strange thing is that this all started when i updated to 2.70, i had 2.67 for 2 months and it was perfect.

deathnotejacoby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
FW17 with all of the homebrew apps I got from Sthetix's updated HATS pack. Hekate is on version 6.0.7 and Atmosphere is on version 1.6.2.
Hello,

I try to change the resistoor from 47ohm to 100ohm and it was still the same. After start ofw Nintendo Switch boolgo showing then nothing. CFW is working. After the tip to upgrade from 2.73 to 2.75 the switch want boot anymore. It was showing a error message. The Partition table is empty. Purle screen after booting without modchip.
Is the eemc erase?

Ravenext

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hello,

I try to change the resistoor from 47ohm to 100ohm and it was still the same. After start ofw Nintendo Switch boolgo showing then nothing. CFW is working. After the tip to upgrade from 2.73 to 2.75 the switch want boot anymore. It was showing a error message. The Partition table is empty. Purle screen after booting without modchip.
Is the eemc erase?
If the Partition Table is empty, then yes, your eMMC also got erased by the pico update process. If you have a backup, restore it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: