for the one millionth time in this thread, this is because you should be using 100 ohm instead of 47 ohm for dat0+cmd. So for the rp2040-tiny, you need to either replace the on-board 47 ohm resistors with 100 ohm variants, or add another 47 ohm resistor each on the dat0+cmd points
Not exactly crap. I also started something like that once. It was enough for many projects, but then I wanted something better.
I also got one from Andonstar, similar to the one from @deeps
I was very happy with it, but the small work area was too small. So I sold it again and in the end I'm more than happy with this. https://a.aliexpress.com/_mr8RjRW -> (I have A1 Set)
Sure, it's fine for what I do (I repair/mod only as hobby)... But compared to anondstar, the image quality is crap, since I paid for it 20€ more. When I bought mine, I didn't knew the difference between separate lights like the anondstar and top mounted one.
Does anyone know if there is another cmd pad on switch OLED??
Sure, it's fine for what I do (I repair/mod only as hobby)... But compared to anondstar, the image quality is crap, since I paid for it 20€ more. When I bought mine, I didn't knew the difference between separate lights like the anondstar and top mounted one.
Does anyone know if there is another cmd pad on switch OLED??
Yours was my first microscope too. It did it job but not enough. Now i'm using this one.
As for your cmd alternative point. Unfortunately the only alternative you can access is under the emmc.
Thanks for the help again, everything worked fine, found the 47k resistor on an old Chinese phone board.
First I've replaced it with 75k, since I couldn't find 47k, glitching with pico and hekate worked fine, but booting into ofw, I was having purple screen
Yours was my first microscope too. It did it job but not enough. Now i'm using this one.
As for your cmd alternative point. Unfortunately the only alternative you can access is under the emmc.
That's professional stuff, I don't have that much space on my desk, I needed something compact and good enough to see those micro components at the beginning I was using my phone camera
Hello, both my oled came back with installed picofly, modder seems to have done a good job.
I'll send later all the pictures he sent me during the installation.
He is in france, if you need someone to do it for you (he ask for 130€ for oled) I can send you his informations.
Hello, both my oled came back with installed picofly, modder seems to have done a good job.
I'll send later all the pictures he sent me during the installation.
He is in france, if you need someone to do it for you (he ask for 130€ for oled) I can send you his informations.
Post automatically merged:
I tried to boot OFW without sd card, pressing POWER while holding Vol+ doesn't work, neither with Vol-.
But pressing POWER while holding both Vol-+ instead is working, is that the correct way ?
Not sure, I just know a couple guys who installs the chips for that price, but you must also supply the chip. Luckily the chips are cheap anymore. I bought my grandkid a oled for Xmas and had it done. No mailing, only about 15 miles from me, so I dropped it off, then pick it up couple days later.
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
The 2007 Nintendo Wii classic Super Mario Galaxy has reportedly been 100% decompiled by the SMGCommunity under the project codename Petari, and now a standalone PC...
It's that time again. Prepare your Switch updates! Or prepare to forgive your sister's nephew's dog for updating your Switch a few weeks ago. Atmosphere v1.12.0 has...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...