• IMG_7984.jpeg
    IMG_7984.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 20

Carco11

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello All, My switch lite is not starting hekate. The picofly show an error "**= No eMMC block 1 read (should not happen)" And i am not able to find information about what is happening.
Post automatically merged:

Hello all, I have a switch lite and i recently installed picofly, it was working perfectly but yersterday i found my switch with the screen off but i could still here sound when moving on the menus. Then held the power button for 20 s to restart it and it never started again.
I am not seeing hekate or anything. The picofly led signaling is fast fast slow (**= No eMMC block 1 read (should not happen))
anyone knows what could be happening?

Myst0gan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello All, My switch lite is not starting hekate. The picofly show an error "**= No eMMC block 1 read (should not happen)" And i am not able to find information about what is happening.
I had the same issue twice, first time because the pico was wrapped with kapton tape and the second time because the wires were too long, I solved the second issue with sda and scl points

Carco11

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I had the same issue twice, first time because the pico was wrapped with kapton tape and the second time because the wires were too long, I solved the second issue with sda and scl points
Why kapton was causing problems? I dont have long wires at all but some kapton on some solders to keep them in place better

superxoi

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Its happen to me today 😭
Ordered 10pcs mosfet irh8342 from my local shop
And none of it working
I ussually use aon6414a and its working fine
I just concern about the size, thats why i try my luck use irh8342
I try single mosfet and double mosfet and its not working
When i try to switch to aon6414a its working fine
Im really sure this mosfet is defect or something
hello friend. can you give me the dimension of aon6414a. if it too big i can use it as rear mosfet. i have a bad batch of irh8642 now so i wanna try something else for stable installation.

jeka1981

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Moldova
After i installed picofly on Switch Oled, right joy-con won't charge and detect any more and it works only wireless. What can be wrong ???

Myst0gan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why kapton was causing problems? I dont have long wires at all but some kapton on some solders to keep them in place better
Probably bad glue, which conducts a lil bit, tbh I have no idea. I know that I buy cheap stuffs from Ali, so it's better not to trust any seller

superxoi

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Start the Picofly Toolbox. You can reset it there. But why do you want to do that?!
Today i have done an oled with reballing emmc. Everything works fine but the training was a little bit slow so i want to retrain it to see if it gets better.
Edit : still the same. I don't know why but this is the first time i get a samsung emmc training at 10-15s. Usually they done the training at 1-2s for samsung variant. Check all points and all good. Don't know what to do.

After i installed picofly on Switch Oled, right joy-con won't charge and detect any more and it works only wireless. What can be wrong ???
Check your right joycon cable friend. Sometime we neglect something.

Last edited by superxoi,

jeka1981

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Moldova
Today i have done an oled with reballing emmc. Everything works fine but the training was a little bit slow so i want to retrain it to see if it gets better.
Edit : still the same. I don't know why but this is the first time i get a samsung emmc training at 10-15s. Usually they done the training at 1-2s for samsung variant. Check all points and all good. Don't know what to do.

Check your right joycon cable friend. Sometime we neglect something.
joycon cable is ok, i think it' something on board.

psycho-neon

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Nicely done and very neat. Where did you get the coloured wires? I'd like to do the same chip placement but thinking I need those wires to tell each apart to make things easier lol.

From aliexpress, search for awg 34 ul1423 single core/solid wire. They work like a charm and easy to manipulate.

Misstborn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it a guinea worm? is it a spider's nest? is it cordyceps? I'm traumatized

...to be a bit more constructive, you've stripped the insulation off of your wires in several places, and whenever you close the shield it will connect with the uninsulated wire parts and short your mosfet wires to ground.
I'm attaching a pic of one of my installs, for reference
Thanks lol. I do not have the hand eye coordination or tools for something quite that clean, unfortunately. I'll isolate the wires and try again.

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
To desolder them is easy. Just cover them in a blob of low melt solder. Just make sure not to bridge any of the nearby pin of rp2040.

After just add 47ohm on the pin header 27 28 29. Dont forget to bridge the resistor pads though otherwise you wont have continuity.
Thanks, i test this today and it work.... thanks a lot !!!

It will be this if its following the same schematic as the waveshare one. Just measure. The line is going through gpio16
Thanks to u again, i have a debug led on the chip !!!

i can now use my Tiny chip :hrth:

Reactions: psycho-neon

MoeXzl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I paid 65€ for this crap.

Not exactly crap. I also started something like that once. It was enough for many projects, but then I wanted something better.

I also got one from Andonstar, similar to the one from @deeps

I was very happy with it, but the small work area was too small. So I sold it again and in the end I'm more than happy with this.
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mr8RjRW -> (I have A1 Set)

abal1000x

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Not exactly crap. I also started something like that once. It was enough for many projects, but then I wanted something better.

I also got one from Andonstar, similar to the one from @deeps

I was very happy with it, but the small work area was too small. So I sold it again and in the end I'm more than happy with this.
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mr8RjRW -> (I have A1 Set)
I've bought part per part, and assemble myself.
Its what have been done before when i am still a technician on the crystal manufacture.
Maybe the new product is better, but i did what i knew using my old knowledge.

Buy the arm part, then the hdmi camera, then the c-mount, then the lenses part oculer/objective for the c mount.
And assemble it together.

If i need a better camera just upgrade the hdmi camera, if i need it for different zoom, buy a different objective lenses, if necessary change the oculer one. If i need light just by the led for the c-mount.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Maybe a ghost writer?