Hacking Hardware Picofly - a HWFLY switch modchip

lightninjay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea im traing to find it

thanks , lets pray . i dont understand everything was working just fine , i reboot the console and no hekake just ofw, i tried a few more times on and off , alwys ofw and then purpple screen
Post automatically merged:

here some pics
I know it doesn't REALLY matter, but for some reason it makes me cringe every time I read it.

It is spelled H-E-K-A-T-E and typically pronounced HECK-EIGHT. Seeing Hekake just makes me think of bukkake, which I would prefer not to think about. Just a friendly little PSA

AceCuba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
ok i take it apart every resisstor was okp . every conection ok . when i put the battery back on , everything worket like nothing happers wtf

I know it doesn't REALLY matter, but for some reason it makes me cringe every time I read it.

It is spelled H-E-K-A-T-E and typically pronounced HECK-EIGHT. Seeing Hekake just makes me think of bukkake, which I would prefer not to think about. Just a friendly little PSA
sorry man really sory im from cuba spanish is my main languaje

Reactions: beeboy

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

If we're gonna be picky, it should be pronounced Heck-a-Tea :rofl2:

abal1000x

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
nop i made boot 0 boot 1 and raw emcc back up on the frist boot . mo issues no error no slow emcc , this is a tochiba using fw 2.73
That is why tracking the problem is difficult. You need to do lot of read/write of the emmc to triggered the problem. And its random to happened. I am sure that purple caused by the cmd resistor, but of course we cant confirm this, since the purple screen already gone.

Reactions: Dee87

AceCuba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
That is why tracking the problem is difficult. You need to do lot of read/write of the emmc to triggered the problem. And its random to happened. I am sure that purple caused by the cmd resistor, but of course we cant confirm this, since the purple screen already gone.
the purple happends when after a 10 power off and on train to get to hekake , but only ofw , the issue go away just by putting the battery of and on . iam isntalling BUNCH OF THINGS TO THE EMCC 40mbs no issues , just to see if i can see a issue

any magnetic fusse out there that i can buy and sother to the reset on the pico ?

Reactions: abal1000x

AceCuba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
hey a question here i have hack a few consoles now using picofly , all the samsung emcc boot in 1 sec , the tochibas are like ramdom time , its this normal in tochiba

jkyoho

Trophies
Website
form.jotform.com
XP
Country
Canada
Lets say indeed its because of TOSHIBA, then what is the probable solution, beside replacing the toshiba ic which is expensive?
increase 47ohm resistor setup to certain values(someone did mention before). I haven't got enough time testing TOSHIBA eMMC since last time I got that S-lite built with TOSHIBA

Reactions: abal1000x

abal1000x

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
increase 47ohm resistor setup to certain values(someone did mention before). I haven't got enough time testing TOSHIBA eMMC since last time I got that S-lite built with TOSHIBA
Yes and that is what i am suggesting to.
Using 100ohms in CMD line have less risk, and it could fixed the problematic emmc. And have no effect on the normal emmc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: I don't have it you fucking monster