Hardware Petition to remove any future TX updates from frontpage.

NO MORE TX's updates on front page

• F*CK YES

Votes: 35 26.7%
  • HELL NO

Votes: 96 73.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No different than watching news on TV you either watch what you care or ignore things that you despise. A poll based on thievery would just be hypocritical to voters
considering most of us are um err playing games we didn't buy...
well some of us use open CFW and other other pay CFW, ofc i don't care where people get their games.

but in every TX updates topics we can always see something like ''X stole code from Y and claim theirs without crediting original author'' than began fights. i just have the urge to suggest mods a solution.

that's all.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well some of us use open CFW and other other pay CFW, ofc i don't care where people get their games.

but in every TX updates topics we can always see something like ''X stole code from Y and claim theirs without crediting original author'' than began fights. i just have the urge to suggest mods a solution.

that's all.
Then the mods need to enforce their policy better "Im saying this nicely btw don't hurt me" since they stated they would ban anyone engaged in GPL arguments upon sxos threads. Simply removing comments as off topic isn't a good enough solution.

Last edited by MasterJ360,

leon315

POWERLIFTER
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Then the mods need to enforce their policy better "Im saying this nicely btw don't hurt me" since they stated they would ban anyone engaged in GPL arguments upon sxos threads. Simply removing comments as off topic isn't a good enough solution.
since the pay CFW allegedly update they hbs with very suspected ways, we can archive the goal just strict the area where usually get posted.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
since the pay CFW allegedly update they hbs with very suspected ways, we can archive the goal just strict the area where usually get posted.
I wouldn't mind a standalone sxos tab within the Nintendo Switch forums that way information isn't brought upon those who cannot refuse to bash on it.

Z00T

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dude, you are complaining about a non subject. news is news, whether you want it or not, and if people end talking rubbish in the threads that has nothing to do with the news that's users.
and as far as I can tell you are one of the people that would prefer to bash TX in a thread rather then just don't read the thread and move on?

so Leon, learn to NOT CLICK ON SXOS NEWS and maybe you wouldnt have to create one of the childish posts/Pols I have ever read. ("one of the most" as id expect someone who seems to speak/write well can think of such a dumb idea)
I do hear Trump needs help with his wall though ?!

Last edited by Z00T,
Reactions: Zaide

Goffrier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just ignore the news about SXOS fags

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

stop crying about that

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

they donate to gbatemp + there is alot of sxos users here

Owenge

GbaTemp browser
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay I’ll be honest, I don’t think it should be in the front page but rather a update area in the switch forums. This means people who want to see it will see it and people who don’t, don’t need to look there.

Edit: Yes I use SXOS but the other CFWs are great as well, they just don’t have a flashy touch screen function on most menus

Last edited by Owenge,
Reactions: MasterJ360

leon315

POWERLIFTER
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Dude, you are complaining about a non subject. news is news, whether you want it or not, and if people end talking rubbish in the threads that has nothing to do with the news that's users.
and as far as I can tell you are one of the people that would prefer to bash TX in a thread rather then just don't read the thread and move on?

so Leon, learn to NOT CLICK ON SXOS NEWS and maybe you wouldnt have to create one of the childish posts/Pols I have ever read. ("one of the most" as id expect someone who seems to speak/write well can think of such a dumb idea)
I do hear Trump needs help with his wall though ?!
as far has i concern trump has too many things to deal with democrats, chinese and russian.

i'm not born neither raised in a english speaking country and honestly i don't care if the way i speak or write is childish, but seems people are OK with TX 1st grade one but not mine?

feel free to joke on my broken english i can live my life without it :)

Last edited by leon315,

Esjay131

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see here are so many new accounts (msg counts<100), guess TX employees've just subbed to gbatemp to vote this poll, holy shhh xD

I should strict the participants made this poll for old accounts only.
That rules you out then. :P

blackwhitexy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Thank you for this thread.

Now we can see that the OTH (Obsessed TX Haters) are just a vocal and annoying minority. Most of GBAtemp users enjoy the variety they bring to the game.

Reactions: AmandaRose

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The petition is not going to help at all. I will just back off and did nothing. I don't care. I am fine with ReiNX and atmosphere for they are free CFW. No bothers.

Keylogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Anyway this is always the same story
everybody is crying now because update isn't coming out soon enough

everybody will claim TX is the best once update is here

And this story will repeat until the end

leon315

POWERLIFTER
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The petition is not going to help at all. I will just back off and did nothing. I don't care. I am fine with ReiNX and atmosphere for they are free CFW. No bothers.
THAT'S BECAUSE i allowed new accounts to vote, which gave chance to their employees to created new fake accounts to vote, i should restricted the poll for old tempers only.

Illuminaticy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THAT'S BECAUSE i allowed new accounts to vote, which gave chance to their employees to created new fake accounts to vote, i should restricted the poll for old tempers only.
:everythonkemoji: What's worse? You continuing to bitch about it/making stupid excuses, or there being front page posts?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I understand but petition is not going to be very helpful anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.