Hardware Petition to remove any future TX updates from frontpage.

NO MORE TX's updates on front page

• F*CK YES

Votes: 35 26.7%
  • HELL NO

Votes: 96 73.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I think how TX ctrl+V other people's open source projects and claim those are their own creation is well known thing, this cause endless and UNNECESSARY arguments between tempers, and any mods, newsers or admin should stop post updates from TX since they just steal shamelessly the SAME projects which are already released from other talented homebrew creators.

Seems there are also some salty butthurt TX employees among us who attack any tempers joke/meme how TX steal, copy codes from X etc...., I suggest gbatemp stuff stop posting them on frontpage, but create one and only ordinary topic on right panel for ALL further TX's updates.

This will make a more easier moderation and it will also avoid the unwanted advertisements which are not very glad here by many tempers.

Don't expect further civil conversations here, but you can at least try to.

p.s. TX may has created few original features like XCI loader... but that's NOT the main subject I want to discuss here.

PRAGMA

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
Honestly who cares, if you dont want to see TX news, leave go elsewhere.

My 2 cents:
- They steal others work and rename/skins them to SX branding
- The "updates" they release aren't new, they are most of the time just copy/pasted updates from what they stole
- SX OS is targeting pirates (it's very much clear with the SX Server shit)
- SX OS isn't free, profiting from piracy

In my opinion, it's nice to stay up-to-date if you HAVE SX OS but for people who don't have SX OS I can bet it's annoying

Last edited by PRAGMA,

franciscomaianunes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
like it or not when they launch something new it becomes news. it generates traffic to the site. you don't have to click on it, but you will. at least to see what they "stole".
i have sx os, and it is better for me to have it on the front page. i feel like this is not worth a thread. this community is so worse than it was a few years back. god.

Last edited by franciscomaianunes,

Z00T

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry Dumbest idea ever, fine you don't like they use other peoples code and package it in to a easy to use system for playing backup games. As far as im concerened they have created the best CFW for non techy people and for the non techys, there is a price and you know what that's fine, I get paid for fixing peoples pcs, but they could do it themseleves right? I use google to work out issues, am I not a IT techy now?

but stop information being given ….. this sounds so trumpish.

im not a advocate for all the spammy SX threads (will you buy, Did they steal, when will), but any new information is welcomed.

Last edited by Z00T,

ghjfdtg

Trophies
XP
Country
They donate to the site, so not gonna happen
Pretty much. As long as they keep throwing money into this sites mouth nothing is gonna change. Advertising something that is ripping off users of this site (which includes some homebrew devs) is like sleeping with your ex in front of your new girlfriend.

Reactions: The Catboy

PRAGMA

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
like it or not when they launch something new it becomes news. it generates traffic to the site. you don't have to click on it, but you will. at least to see what they "stole".
i have sx os, and it is better for me to have it on the front page. i feel like this is not worth a thread. this community is so worse than it was a few years back. god.
First of all this guy is putting out a nice clean discussion which is literally what this forum is "Discussions"...

franciscomaianunes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
First of all this guy is putting out a nice clean discussion which is literally what this forum is "Discussions"...

and i went with a clean answer. i just think this community is getting worse by the day. not meant to insult anyone, just pointing something obvious. but yeah, should have worded differently. i'm sorry.

proffk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I always wondered is this TX the same as the TX that sold xbox 360 products back in the day.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
They donate to the site, so not gonna happen
just curious, how much did they donated? source me.

Apparently they're not, they do have kind of a Gateway smell though ;)

Also, Pettition for the OP to stop being a salty baby?
nha, i'm cool, dude just all those TX topics are always full of deleted msg, u don't have to be genius to figure them out how civil they were.

Last edited by leon315,

gizmomelb

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
OP, I do not like this thread, can we stop you from posting anymore?

click the OPs name and there is an option to hide all posts from that user. But even doing that you still have to read whiny baby posts when other people quote them. GBAtemp has always been full of CHILDREN seeking drama, but the switch scene has even more drama seeking queens.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I see here are so many new accounts (msg counts<100), guess TX employees've just subbed to gbatemp to vote this poll, holy shhh xD

I should strict the participants made this poll for old accounts only.

Last edited by leon315,
Reactions: ghjfdtg

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think people who post shit like TX steal just because theres other tools similar, should be banned from posting shit bitching all the time.

TX do not steal, if you want to claim, then back it up with solid facts rather than make assumptions just because its a similar tool.

make note that it was TX who first exploited the Nintendo Switch, if it wasnt for them then the scene would not be where it is now.

its little shit bags like you that puts hackers off releasing their shit for a console, just because a free to use option is out you all sit there bitching about them.

if you dont like TX then simply act your age and not your penis size and simply fuck off to bitch about something else.

remind us also, please find me anything thats free to use that allows you to use a plugin that gives you everthing off eshop???

ohh wait, their isnt anything, so surely if TX simply copy/steal other peoples shit then STARGATENX would simply work, if its the exact same shit but rebranded it would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...