Persona 4 Golden is now available on Steam

header.jpg

Persona 4 Golden is out now. You can buy it on Steam for $19.99. It hasn't been unveiled during the PC Gaming Show, but it went live early anyway.

:arrow: Source

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
We're probably going to get some patches at some point, but for anyone who doesn't want to wait, there's now a mod tool out for fixing most common issues with the game, including stutter:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2130785808

Not a single time in world history has a disease ever ceased to exist.
Smallpox was eradicated in 1980, though typically the best we can do is create a vaccine, yes.

The Russians found a cure.
Why not just say bigfoot found a cure, that'd be equally believable.

By all accounts, the lockdown should be over.
It isn't.
Huh? Every single state is open for business again, and has been for a while. The concern now is that some of them should be going back into quarantine because of massive spikes in infections and hospitalizations, but these are mostly states that mishandled things from the start, so they're literally still dealing with the first wave of the virus.

Regardless, this is another topic that doesn't belong in this thread.

dAVID_

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I hope this game eventually gets cracked. I don't like the idea of DRM—that you don't really own your software in the same way that you own your car. With DRM, you are merely granted access (which can be revoked at any time) to the software that you purchased, through the use of invasive and ultimately ineffective software and techniques.

Last edited by dAVID_,

Darksabre72

Blue Falcon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to mention that the official version lags and crashes constantly on many systems, while the cracked version apparently works like a charm. Denuvo at its finest. :mellow:
i really wish that there would be at least an better alternative than denuvo or if not just remove denuvo entirely

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: admonish