Steam's annual Summer Sale arrives yet again

HxSI4tC.png

Summer is here, because Steam's annual Summer Sale has begun. Lasting until July 13th, Steam is offering discounts on hundreds of PC games, as is tradition. Certain headline sales include 40% off Persona 5 Royal, 67% off Red Dead Redemption 2, and 20% off Hogwarts Legacy. Steam is also taking a noteworthy 20% off of Steam Deck handheld units. You can see all the games that are discounted by going to the Steam storefront.

:arrow: Source

Fugelmir

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
FF12 is one of the worst final fantasy, get something else instead.

You know, I actually liked the Vanilla version of ff12 for the gambit mechanics. But the Zodiac version detracts. Tons of shit is unusable with my classes and the characters are pretty forgettable aside from Gabranth. Romhackers might be able to bring life to it.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Not that anyone cares, but I bought Rayman pack (origins, legends and something with screaming rabbits that got added in for free). I should say again, but I don't see myself dusting off my copies for the wii and wiiu just because I'm too stubborn to spend five bucks on 2 fantastic games (and one from which I just remember throwing cows once. Perhaps something I can get my daughter into one day).
Also got Stephen's sausage roll (great reputation), induction (looks like an interesting puzzler) and linelight.

Now playing the latter on steam deck, and it's a blast. Sure, it's a very minimal puzzle platformer but the design's just so incredibly, incredibly good: some out of the box thinking but not exactly a brainburner. It has enemies but it's more about finding ways to properly avoid if not downright use them. and the design does so much with so little.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle