Hacking Pasta CFW - A CFW that allows unsigned CIA to be installed on Old and New 3DS! (required ninjhax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pakrett

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Maybe he doesn't like to squint. If not for the bad UI, I would always recommend FBI.
FBI is realy good, can be loaded through ninjhax, in .cia format, .3ds etc..
And there is an option to switch between nand and sd mode, you can uninstall system title to downgrade it, really cool.
And fast !

Edit: and totally open source.

mechagouki

Kill 'em all...
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Stumbling around in the dark here looking for some help:

O3DS on 4.2.0-9U,

Used ROP multiloader to install 4.x DS profile exploit

Put MsetForBoss.dat on root of SD card along with 3ds folder from PastaCFW1.1.zip

run DS profile exploit whilst holding L button, both screens white, then both screens black, then back to home menu...

Everything seems the same, how do I run DevMenu from here? Can I not install .cia files without PBT-CFW (I never managed to get the ctr network install to work)

Any pointers? Please!

icedzed

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
uhm, apparently the game i've installed needs an update from eshop, it asked me to do it and i hit cancel, but the game doesn't work, it's a cia problem?

pakrett

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Stumbling around in the dark here looking for some help:

O3DS on 4.2.0-9U,

Used ROP multiloader to install 4.x DS profile exploit

Put MsetForBoss.dat on root of SD card along with 3ds folder from PastaCFW1.1.zip

run DS profile exploit whilst holding L button, both screens white, then both screens black, then back to home menu...

Everything seems the same, how do I run DevMenu from here? Can I not install .cia files without PBT-CFW (I never managed to get the ctr network install to work)

Any pointers? Please!

You don't need pasta 1.1 files, just the .dat

Try with this launcher with the gateway mset rop this time.

Attachments

• Launcher.zip
    2.6 KB · Views: 108

RageKage14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every .cia I've installed appears in Pasta except for Puzzles and Dragons Z. I install it and it doesn't show up on the home menu. Is this game supposed to work in Pasta?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://youtu.be/9FcXxqthgUM?feature=shared&t=169