Hacking Pasta CFW - A CFW that allows unsigned CIA to be installed on Old and New 3DS! (required ninjhax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

icedzed

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
well, apparently for me too, i can't start the gateway launcher from browser and i have deleted all my file from the sd (was working beforei deleted all the files and put the gateway dg and the launcher) and ofc i'm dumb and i haven't done any backup of the sd...

pakrett

Trophies
XP
Country
France
well, apparently for me too, i can't start the gateway launcher from browser and i have deleted all my file from the sd (was working beforei deleted all the files and put the gateway dg and the launcher) and ofc i'm dumb and i haven't done any backup of the sd...

Clear History and cookie on browser

And try multiple times sometimes it does not work for any reason.

Kurt91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stupid question, but is there any point to updating from 9.0 to 9.2? My N3DS is on 9.0, and everything has been working just fine for me. Even if I were to update it to 9.2, I'd still have to be careful not to accidentally update it further. Was there some sort of important feature added in 9.2 that I'm forgetting about?

Criminal90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Stupid question, but is there any point to updating from 9.0 to 9.2? My N3DS is on 9.0, and everything has been working just fine for me. Even if I were to update it to 9.2, I'd still have to be careful not to accidentally update it further. Was there some sort of important feature added in 9.2 that I'm forgetting about?

Only bugfix

icedzed

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Gamerschoice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pasta CFW is hanging when I try to load it. Any suggestions or can you point me to a post in this 178-page thread that might help? I'm running an original 3DSXL with 9.2 firmware.

pakrett

Trophies
XP
Country
France
nice! can i ask another question? if it's not ok just tell me and i delete it.. i'm trying to install a game with fbi but it say invalid signature, maybe i'm wrong but i read to install it with fbi and run it with pasta, am i wrong?
Don't use FBI to install your games, prefere BigBlueMenu.

Razorbacktrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
nice! can i ask another question? if it's not ok just tell me and i delete it.. i'm trying to install a game with fbi but it say invalid signature, maybe i'm wrong but i read to install it with fbi and run it with pasta, am i wrong?

load pasta then install the .CIA

Pasta CFW is hanging when I try to load it. Any suggestions or can you point me to a post in this 178-page thread that might help? I'm running an original 3DSXL with 9.2 firmware.

Reinstall Ninjhax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning