Hacking Pasta CFW - A CFW that allows unsigned CIA to be installed on Old and New 3DS! (required ninjhax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlbertoSONIC

Pasta Team Member
Trophies
Website
www.albertosonic.com
XP
Country
Italy
Now just add emunand,eshop spoofing,region free (for cia to)
And lastly firmware spoofing for latest games and it will be the perfect CFW
felipejfc is working on a way to include eshop spoofing and regionfree patches directly into the pasta cfw launcher ;)

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
felipejfc is working on a way to include eshop spoofing and regionfree patches directly into the pasta cfw launcher ;)

If that happens all we will be missing is Emunand and then it will be the perfect open source custom firmware! Reminds me of the glory days of the PSP scene when DarkAlex was around.

Idaho

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Not to really beg or anything, but the best possible feature for this CFW would be a Spider exploit entry.

Yeah well, I think if that thing is ever going to happen people will need to do it on their own and then bring it to the dev team, spider isn't really an easy solution and afaik there is still work to do on it before this is ever possible...

Support for all entry points (OoT/CN/MSET/Spider) would be groundbreaking though :)

OoT support would only require one thing, make it possible to launch HBL from it, I don't really know how hard this is but it seems easier than the rest to me and that would also bring homebrews and piracy to a lot more people than before (and even contribute to lower the prices of CN), for MSET I don't really know if we can load HBL from it and for Spider it'd require someone to actually finish the Spiderninja project, all in all finishing those projects would heavily contribute to making a great scene as of now there are a lot of people with potentially hackable devices who are waiting for these things to come, if they're done I think we could increase our population by 20 or 30% if not even more...

Reactions: Margen67

Idaho

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm really wondering if those stuffs will ever be finished one day, it's kinda frustrating to know that something can be done but isn't :/ (too bad I don't have any skills beyond scripting when it comes to coding)

Reactions: Margen67

jiamx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
what error do you get when trying to install it?
BBM,DEV just show " this cia is invalid"
FBI show:
install failed
Counld not install app
Raw Error: 0xd8e08025
Module: AM(0x20)
Level:Permanent(0x7)
Summary: Invalid argument (0x7)
Description: Invalid NCCH(0X25)

SDMgr-JPN,and all chs patches just show this

Status
Not open for further replies.