Hacking Pasta CFW - A CFW that allows unsigned CIA to be installed on Old and New 3DS! (required ninjhax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
back on topic huh?. so someone finally has a legit question and now no one is interested.

i have a new3ds with 9.20 JPN and PastaCFW works well,but i have one problem,i am chinese,some patches like this http://pan.baidu.com/s/1kTBt3s7 can not be installed

what is that patch suppose to do?

coolfuze

Trophies
XP
Country
That's cheating. :angry:

He was joking, but for the record this thread has more momentum going forward in the last couple of days then KARL and OSKA combined. Anyone who has been following the progress of it knows this. It does not need our help to keep the post count up, trust me amazing things are happening. I predict this might be a gateway killer eventually.

WeedZ

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
He was joking, but for the record this thread has more momentum going forward in the last couple of days then KARL and OSKA combined. Anyone who has been following the progress of it knows this. It does not need our help to keep the post count up, trust me amazing things are happening. I predict this might be a gateway killer eventually.

forget that. i just bought mine.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
PastaCFW v1.1 running just fine on a 9.0.0-20U N3DS. :)
First boot kind of black screen'd on me, but after a second try it booted each time :D

Also, played Four Swords Anniversary Edition for like an hour or so. AWESOME!
BTW, someone knows a way to transfer DSiWare saves?
I just don't want to go through the whole Hero Keys ordeal from scratch again. XD

joeh1974

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have all of the ambassador GBA games installed, which is awesome! I've noticed, however, that launching the first GBA game goes smoothly, but if I exit the game through the home button, I have to reload pastacfw all over again to play any of the other games. I can't just choose another game and play. Is this normal?

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have all of the ambassador GBA games installed, which is awesome! I've noticed, however, that launching the first GBA game goes smoothly, but if I exit the game through the home button, I have to reload pastacfw all over again to play any of the other games. I can't just choose another game and play. Is this normal?

That's normal.

The same happens for DSiWare games.
If you boot a DSi/GBA game, when you go back to the Menu, you are kicked back to the real SysNAND instead of PastaCFW.

Dirtboy345

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2ds 7.2 user here, whenever I try to install it either crashes or gives me an error has occurred message, anyone know the possible causes?
Edit: Updated to 8.1.0-12U and now it just boots to the home menu, no success

WeedZ

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
So you guys were right with the gba nonsense. I injected several different size roms, played around with ini and header settings, nothing worked. crash on load every time. Had to try though.

jaceyen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Does that mean i can use SaveDataFiler in the cfw and restore my save back to my retail Pokemon card?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV8dBxGdNxk