Hacking Pasta CFW - A CFW that allows unsigned CIA to be installed on Old and New 3DS! (required ninjhax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pacman`

Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone gotten this to work in conjunction with Gateway?
I booted into my sysnand 4.5.0-9U with Gateway Launcher.dat 3.2.1, and I can't even seem to launch ninjhax. CN freezes after the QR code is scanned.

Boot from CN or Sky in the game slot (you don't need to boot into GW at all)

Sizednochi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I wonder when can we expect MSET/Spider. Maybe 2 weeks or so or am I being pessimist? Really want to try out GBA games! Also hope somebody tries injection soon.

chanpionas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used Uedit on windows. You just create the file, and save it as 0-byte file

So should I put the file in Nintendo 3DS/id1/id2/dbs (FOLDERS NAMED ID1?) And there make a title.db file, then launch the CFW, go to the Software manager (Should I delete somehing?) and launch FBI to install BigBlueMenu?

Pacman`

Trophies
XP
Country
So should I put the file in Nintendo 3DS/id1/id2/dbs (FOLDERS NAMED ID1?) And there make a title.db file, then launch the CFW, go to the Software manager (Should I delete somehing?) and launch FBI to install BigBlueMenu?

How old are you. Maybe you should let your older brother do this?

Sizednochi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have to say, I bought a Gateway last month and I feel like I shot myself in the foot now since it'll all be free soon. Lol.

dela

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello Guys, I made a video where I start the "pasta CFW" using my 2DS with sysnand 9.2. It seems to work pretty well, tomorrow night or the next day I try to load a game

Reactions: Pawed

chanpionas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's all explained after page 3 or so
Be sure to save the contents of your mSD card to your PC before you start (just in case)

It's all explained after page 3 or so
Be sure to save the contents of your mSD card to your PC before you start (just in case)

I found the instructions for the instalation of the CIA, ok. But I have errors with FBI, I don´t get the title.db part

Pacman`

Trophies
XP
Country
I found the instructions for the instalation of the CIA, ok. But I have errors with FBI, I don´t get the title.db part

Sorry, I need to pickup my g/f at the train station downtown...
But like I said, it's all explained, please read onwards

D

Deleted User

Forgive me if this has already been answered, but this thread is so large and moving so quickly that it'll probably be faster to just ask. Is there a non-Cubic Ninja version, as in, a Browser Loader version being worked on? If so, what would it be called, Spider Version?

And yes, I'm on 9.2 XD

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Forgive me if this has already been answered, but this thread is so large and moving so quickly that it'll probably be faster to just ask. Is there a non-Cubic Ninja version, as in, a Browser Loader version being worked on? If so, what would it be called, Spider Version?

And yes, I'm on 9.2 XD

I had the idea for SYP-CFW. Spider in Your Pasta-CFW. IDK :P

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Guys, I made a video where I start the "pasta CFW" using my 2DS with sysnand 9.2. It seems to work pretty well, tomorrow night or the next day I try to load a game

Lulz, because of your song playing in background, i had to use a workaround to watch it (youtube flagged this for some countries).

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed a Mario Calculator DSiWare CIA that I dumped with FunkyCIA and installed it in Pasta CFW. It only shows up in the CFW, but all my CIA's show up when I boot my N3DS.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

And yes, I'm on 9.2 XD

The thread's so large because people keep asking the same questions rather than looking for the answers that are already there.

And because of smartass comments like this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, I haven't turn on my OG Xbox one in ages, just did now and ofcourse, 32GB update required, gonna take forever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Edit: nevermind, I forgot I up-ed my internet speed, only 30 min remaining.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Will a mobo with a M2ssd slot work without a M2ssd installed, using a sata ssd temporary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    As long as sata just point bios to boot to it as main drive
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Is that a compilation of you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    M.2 is more of a luxury you can still boot from Ide if you really wanted to
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean as long as the motherboard still has sata ports unless you're still in celeron days
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    wut
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it has Sata 3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It should still have a Bootable option in bios select drive
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats sata?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sata is the type of interface/cable connection of hard drives/disc drives for Pc.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't tell them about old bank drives may explode
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mini pcs in the 70's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    128kbs of storage
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do I connect this to my emachine
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The Tattooist of Auschwitz is pretty good so far