Hacking Pasta CFW - A CFW that allows unsigned CIA to be installed on Old and New 3DS! (required ninjhax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I NEED YOUR HELP!
I need, for helping Pasta CFW development, a very special thing.
To give me that thing, you must :
-have a brand new, never-booted New 3DS (XL or not) on an exploitable firmware AND
-Cubic Ninja (or a Sky3DS or whatever) AND
-a hard-mod.

Then :
-dump your NAND BEFORE BOOTING EVEN ONCE YOUR CONSOLE!
-boot your console
-generate your NAND xorpads with Decrypt9
-send me your NAND backup and your xorpads.
i did do a nand mod for someone on a brand new console so there should be *someone* who has a 100% stock EU nand dump....but i dont remember who....other than that you will probably be hrd pushed finding someone who nand modded their console before ever confirming it was on 9.2 or lower, i know serials can give you a good idea, but they aren't guaranteed

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
You are trying to grab system image before gets linked with consoles unique id? Is it possible to use this for downgrade every N3ds console with hard mod with that image?
Pretty nice guess there, seems to make sense.

But to Monty, I would suggest a new thread for such a specific and difficult request. You need exposure for the odds to be in your favor.

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Pretty nice guess there, seems to make sense.

But to Monty, I would suggest a new thread for such a specific and difficult request. You need exposure for the odds to be in your favor.
surely a new thread would get far less exposure.

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
="zoogie, post: 5513000, member: 357147"]Pretty nice guess there, seems to make sense.

But to Monty, I would suggest a new thread for such a specific and difficult request. You need exposure for the odds to be in your favor.[/quote]

I agree. He sould ask for more consoles backups so he could make a safer and better opinion. So a new thead could attracts more volunteers

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
="zoogie, post: 5513000, member: 357147"]Pretty nice guess there, seems to make sense.

I agree. He sould ask for more consoles backups so he could make a safer and better opinion. So a new thread could attracts more volunteers

for him to get what he is asking for its going to take very particular person who specifically wants a 100% stock backup and wants to risk nand modding a potentially non exploitable console.....or for someone to actively go out and buy a brand new console for this specific purpose.......i.e a pretty uncommon situation

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
well the message would be buried in this thread, so in couple of pages, without someone bringing it back up, probably only a handful of people will see it
yeah, if i were him i'd wait til this thread is a few pages further in though. but a new thread could end up being completely ignored too.

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Neither. NO single boot.

EDIT : Is it a New 3DS? We could try. Perhpas it will be good.

Yup it is a New I used it one week before but didn't installed anythings since there was nothing else than ninjhax at the moment so I din't upgrade it and made the backup after one week of use (but realy didn't install anythings scince i hadn't access to eshop
so is it ok?
if yes I can generate xorpad now or I have to backup first

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting an 'SD Card is removed' error on Kirby Triple Deluxe, it's a legit CIA, it happens in both CFW and normal OFW.
My 3DS is 4.5.

Why is the error happening?

motezazer

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yup it is a New I used it one week before but didn't installed anythings since there was nothing else than ninjhax at the moment so I din't upgrade it and made the backup after one week of use (but realy didn't install anythings scince i hadn't access to eshop
so is it ok?
if yes I can generate xorpad now or I have to backup first

Use your previous backup, but yes generate the xorpads.
The objective is to have a backup with only very few things.
No, your backup will have a lot of new files. These files would overwrite what I want. Nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol, that's what you said about the other ones
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, he probably meant the current girl has way more ass than the others
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Going to Chili's tonight so that's fun not sure what after hmmm maybe just running around Saturday, thrift stores if I am lucky those are always fun
    +1
    This one I was able to explain some of my more radical physics tinkering and she actually understood the badics
    +2
    Most of them either pretended or just did the blank look thing lol
    +2
    She was on board for blowing up the universe ❤️
    Not as hard as one would think, the big bang was a singularity 🥰
    Don't tell me. You're the universe right? :tpi:
    +1
    Lol I wish lol
    +2
    If I had a few trillion dollars I could probably build it in a few years time...
    Ironically in a few hundred billion years someone will need to build it anyway lol
    Restart creation
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Let us know what you're naming this std
    :rofl2: o..............................................k. [hello Bellvue, we've got another "customer" for you]
    +1
    The one problem I haven't been able to solve was tweaking physics, it's almost a philosophical problem, are all universes on a time limit? Can you have creation without destruction, like ying and yang.
    +2
    Well, Yang is the one that hangs lower. So go from there :)
    +1
    Lol my date said it's turtles all the way down
    +1
    I told her I didn't know how many times it's happened but this isn't the first
    Also the first one.... What caused that?
    Bilateral Infusion
    +1
    A Mobius strip of time, perhaps lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tell her you're a virgin also it helps
    +1
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::tpi::tpi::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: