Hacking Pasta CFW - A CFW that allows unsigned CIA to be installed on Old and New 3DS! (required ninjhax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sion_zaphod

Ex-Galactic President; confidence trickster; etc
Trophies
XP
Country
several people have posted that this freezes in brahma when they select run arm payload. I too am having this problem. Anyone have a solution?

TrapperKeeperX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there another game that you can make this bootable or use gateway mode? Or Boot in the Internet Browser? I would like to use this so I can get access to SaveDataFiler with using my physical copies.

Reactions: Margen67

TrapperKeeperX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there another game that you can make this bootable or use gateway mode? Or Boot in the Internet Browser? I would like to use this so I can get access to SaveDataFiler with using my physical copies.

TrapperKeeperX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Retr0Capez

Gone and forgotten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that triple post tho

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
with PASTAcfw Can i play supersmash bros, pokemon ORAS, MHU4 and other games with online with firmware 4.5 ?

And by the way you can plya online with evry cia if you are at the good system version and thos 3 games are legit cia so you can install them in sysnand with FBI and nothing else

Pacman`

Trophies
XP
Country
OK so I installed BBM on my 9.0 USA N3DS SYSNAND using motezazer's procedure (http://gbatemp.net/threads/pasta-cf...s-required-ninjhax.388925/page-4#post-5496278).
It unwrapped when I went back to Pasta CFW, it ran perfectly and going straight to the SD app management in System Settings, it was there and took 5 blocks. So everything was fine and dandy.

On normal SYSNAND (I turned off the unit and powered it on again), it was still there on the homescreen but did not run (as anticipated).
However, going inside the SD app management in System Settings, this time, caused it to lose the 5 blocks and it now disappeared from the homescreen.

My question: Will everything that will be installed on the homescreen (BBM, VC GBA etc) DISAPPEAR every time I go into System Settings / APP Mgmt by mistake?
If so, this needs to be fixed somehow.

Retr0Capez

Gone and forgotten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did. Is it becuase I am booting to 8.0-8.1 CFW? Whenever I try to boot to 4.x one, I get blackscreen.
anyone got a answer for this here? Am trying to install bigbluemenu on 8.1 sysNAND with FBI. I boot into 8.1 CFW and try to install it threw FBI but I get invalid signature.

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If you are refferimg to me, I actually said that I won't make an emunand solution for pasta CFW

Ups i misread anyway maybe it will be possible to combine it with rxtool or karl3ds and scince it is oppen source it would be easy to adapt it to an emunand solution so thanks to you for your work ^^

TrapperKeeperX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I can launch Ninjhax as usual, I can start Brahma, I can load the payload but I can't run it. Everytime I select it, nothing happens, the system freezes, the loader doesn't appear on the top screen and I can't select my FW.

I'm using a 9.2EUR O3DS XL. Is there a solution atm?

CravingCritic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So getting this to launch using the web browser is just converting Brahma to a BIN file and then encasing it in a launcher file, no? Anyone wanna try it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol +1