ROM Hack PaperMagician & YayMii's Pokémon HG/SS Google English Translat

Status
Not open for further replies.

dartdude6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm thinking after this patch is finished (considering it should barely take any time at all to finish considering it's a google translate patch), I MIGHT take this translation and translate it from engrish to english (Unless Magnius/WataruKun's full translation is finished before I can finish). I'm not making any promises though...

yikkyon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dartdude6 said:
I'm thinking after this patch is finished (considering it should barely take any time at all to finish considering it's a google translate patch), I MIGHT take this translation and translate it from engrish to english (Unless Magnius/WataruKun's full translation is finished before I can finish). I'm not making any promises though...

I second this idea!

gumgod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the "Paul beat me" example used earlier translated from English to Japanese to English using Google Translate, actually came out as "Paul Hit" when I did it. idk if this is showing inconsistency in Google translate or if other steps were taken there but either way it's like that game telephone lol

mehrab2603

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
that's why i suggest using the spanish patch as the base.google can translate from spanish to english fairly well (at least grammar is correct so the lines are readable).

gumgod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mehrab2603 said:
that's why i suggest using the spanish patch as the base.google can translate from spanish to english fairly well (at least grammar is correct so the lines are readable).

I think you are talking about using a Spanish version of the game to translate to English, but I think people took it as translate Japanese to Spanish using Google Translate, then to English. Which doesn't increase the accuracy. It only increases the chances for error.

mehrab2603

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i don't know.but the spanish patch looks decent to me.it's the official translation of a site (pokemon something) so that means it was done by professional translators.anyway it doesn't hurt to take a look at it.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
haha, this patch will be gold ;D

Screw the perfect english, i kinda enjoy the idea of a pokemon google.

Mind if i were to make a dumb request, could this be trans back to japanese and back to english just for the lulz?

Darksage098

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm...... I wonder how this will turn out. I'll maybe try this out. Hopefully a bit good.
yaynds.gif

Holoclaus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
mrfatso said:
Mind if i were to make a dumb request, could this be trans back to japanese and back to english just for the lulz?

WIN! TOTALLY AGREE!

and i am looking forward to this. Fun time in pokemon!

adrian2040

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I just saw PaperMagician posting that Kazo entered his computer and destroyed the patch. He was a member of the chat, so he "probably" was the real one. I'll leave you to think about it...

EDIT: It was a fake PaperMagician, but I still don't think a patch will arrive...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol