Paper Mario is the next Nintendo 64 game to be added to the Nintendo Switch Online lineup

Owners of the Nintendo Switch Online Expansion Pack plan will be able to play a new addition to the Nintendo 64 library. On December 10th, Paper Mario will be playable through the subscription service, bringing the Nintendo 64 offerings to a total of 10.

x65943

hunger games round 29 big booba winner
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of the best N64 games - honestly still either the best or second best paper Mario

Timing those A-button hits to dodge attacks will likely suffer a bit with the input lag unfortunately

Excited nonetheless that more people will get to experience this awesome game

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: RIP Akira Toriyama
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Seems like they're really testing the limits of how little people are willing to receive in exchange for their money.
My limit was the garbage N64 emulation. I am proud owner of hacked Switch now

Zense

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Too bad their last video had youtube get rid of the dislike button.

Nintendo has a track history of not emulating this game well. This will be interesting.

Personally I'd have wished for this to get the same SM64 3D All-Stars treatment since it really could do with some cleaning up of its 2D assets.

Last edited by Zense,

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like they're really testing the limits of how little people are willing to receive in exchange for their money.
My limit was the garbage N64 emulation. I am proud owner of hacked Switch now
The ridiculous price of the expansion itself was my limit even after knowingly letting myself be ripped off by Nintendo for years. I do still kind of want at least one of the wireless N64 controllers for emulation possibilities though.

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? That's embarrassing.

People pay for this service and you say "better than nothing."

No wonder Nintendo treats its fans like shit.

Well yes they could have gave us nothing this month remember something important SNES, NES they was supposed to give us 3 games a month and look what happened to that ....

Atleast they are giving is something this month is it the greatest no but its Nintendo they live on selling people remake games

LSDMTHC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ridiculous price of the expansion itself was my limit even after knowingly letting myself be ripped off by Nintendo for years. I do still kind of want at least one of the wireless N64 controllers for emulation possibilities though.
luckily you don’t need to buy the expansion to buy the controller.

rantex92

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
tbh my limit was reached back in the gc days when windwaker came out ...yes im still salty that big N didnt went with the darker gothic fantasy zelda concept idea just because they thought kids would might be scared

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not if it doesn't work like the other ones that had issues.

(# DIDDY KONG RACING WAITING ROOM) :ninja:

Stuff like SNES, NES, N64 all those games are over 20 years old .... they should just do one big release and call it a day... I don't know why they hold a game over our heads when most people on here can download the entire romset

Nintendo can really do this correctly if they wanted too but idk what's wrong with them

Reactions: LSDMTHC

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know why they hold a game over our heads when most people on here can download the entire romset

Nintendo can really do this correctly if they wanted too but idk what's wrong with them
They know they have a quality product for which people will be willing to pay a premium because they've kept careful control of the supply. Also they want to turn a profit. Ughhhh, so wroooooong, amirite?

If you want to download the ROM, I doubt anyone is likely to stop you. Try the fanmade HD Texture Pack! (I'm not sure if it ever got completed, though.)

Last edited by Kwyjor,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over